General Chat

Stevo985

Happy Birthday - fellow Tewkesburian !

I used to go out with a girl years ago from Tewkesbury, well Bredon to be precise, she was completely hatstand!

Happy Birthday dude!

by hatstand -you mean she had exceedingly large nipples !?

Funnily enough, I dont.

Large parts of history are missing from my memory, for which I have alcohol to thank.

We need to hook up some kind of Tewkesbury Lions club methinks.

there used to be a bus that picked up outside the kings head for every home game back in the day - prob 20 of us mate

Funnily enough, I dont.

Large parts of history are missing from my memory, for which I have alcohol to thank.

We need to hook up some kind of Tewkesbury Lions club methinks.

there used to be a bus that picked up outside the kings head for every home game back in the day - prob 20 of us mate

You can still jump on the Gloucester Lions bus, which usually stops at the travelodge by Jn 9.

P.s. Where's the King's Head? Its been a while.

Heskey's birthday today.... Sure is!

My parents live in Bredon, I lived there for about 10 years until I moved out... To WC! :lol:

The Juninho thread Shillzz? Where we went slightly off-topic and started talking about whether or not Juninho could bend a free kick round cheynes corner and whether Juninho could live in Mitton?

Technically it was yesterday, but I'm willing to keep accepting birthday wishes! :D

How's your job going Meath? You got a new one didn't you?

Heskey's birthday today.... Sure is!

My parents live in Bredon, I lived there for about 10 years until I moved out... To WC! :lol:

The Juninho thread Shillzz? Where we went slightly off-topic and started talking about whether or not Juninho could bend a free kick round cheynes corner and whether Juninho could live in Mitton?

Ah yes, dont think we ever got to the bottom of that one. Im not sure that Mitton is ready for a Juninho (by which i mean foreigner).

No problem!

Shillzz, I'm not sure how the folk of Mitton would react to juninho arriving... Probably by burning him at the stake.

Would make a great sitcom. He could move in with someone called Janine and do "Janine and Juninho".

No problem!

Shillzz, I'm not sure how the folk of Mitton would react to juninho arriving... Probably by burning him at the stake.

Would make a great sitcom. He could move in with someone called Janine and do "Janine and Juninho".

I think you're right there. Though they'd have to dust the stake down from the last time that the travelling community came to visit during the medieval festival.

Mitton is a bit like South Wales (where I live now) in that anyone foreign is fairly well known, simply by virtue of the fact that they're foreign.

Â