General Chat

Stevo985

9 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Yep, I’m like that with Jiffy bags and bubble wrap too. 

Now my Dad thinks he's an ebay trader, he loves boxes, bubble wrap and jiffy bags. Its like Ryman Stationery in his home office. 

Edited by Xela
spelling innit
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Stationery.

You know what, I thought it didn't look right, but I took a chance and it backfired. 

Take a risk they said. Be impulsive they said. Nah, never again. :( 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

You know what, I thought it didn't look right, but I took a chance and it backfired. 

Take a risk they said. Be impulsive they said. Nah, never again. :( 

The difference is the e and the a. 

Pen is stationery

the Car is stationary

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

The difference is the e and the a. 

Pen is stationery

the Car is stationary

I should have stuck with my first thought and used Staples as the example :D 

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

**** hell, I’ve been left alone in the house. Possibly the first time in months.

Long story short, I’ve trodden a slab of corned beef in to the new living room rug. that rug is 6 weeks old. We don’t eat in the living room. We don’t eat without a plate whilst wandering around the house. These are rules that I have been enforcing ‘enthusiastically’.

What are the chances of Ikea opening just for me as its essential?

knock over a few lamps and ornaments , take a dump in the middle of the room and then blame it on burglars  ..simples

• Like 2

Just now, tonyh29 said:

knock over a few lamps and ornaments , take a dump in the middle of the room and then blame it on burglars  ..simples

Way ahead of you, I’ve written CCFC across the one wall and eaten all the biscuits.

I’m in the wardrobe now with a balaclava on. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Now this might actually tempt me to go to bingo hall if they had a only women under 40 policy

logo.png

Used to be a bar in Tamworth called BJ’s. It was a bit of a divorcees hangout, but did £1 a pint on a few of the nights so worth it. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Used to be a bar in Tamworth called BJ’s. It was a bit of a divorcees hangout, but did £1 a pint on a few of the nights so worth it. 

I'm not sure I could produce a pint but for just a quid I'm willing to give it a go. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

**** hell, I’ve been left alone in the house. Possibly the first time in months.

Long story short, I’ve trodden a slab of corned beef in to the new living room rug. that rug is 6 weeks old. We don’t eat in the living room. We don’t eat without a plate whilst wandering around the house. These are rules that I have been enforcing ‘enthusiastically’.

What are the chances of Ikea opening just for me as its essential?

This is why we need women.  We're basically over-grown toddlers. It's why they love us too. Big eejits that we are. We want to have fun and they get to prevent fun. Perfect.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm not sure I could produce a pint but for just a quid I'm willing to give it a go. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am of an age where I shouldn’t be, but I still get bollocked by my wife. 

I got caught absolutely red handed yesterday having a record delivered. She pulled up in the car as the postie was putting the record on my doorstep with me stood there with a big **** off grin on my face.

Today, she’s in work.... two of them no pictures reading books have just turned up.

Moral high ground reclaimed.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I got caught absolutely red handed yesterday having a record delivered. She pulled up in the car as the postie was putting the record on my doorstep with me stood there with a big **** off grin on my face.

Today, she’s in work.... two of them no pictures reading books have just turned up.

Moral high ground reclaimed.

I haven’t mentioned a six foot tree shaped standard lamp that was purchased. I am keeping that on the back burner. 

• Like 2

Â