General Chat

Stevo985

On 27/01/2021 at 21:25, bannedfromHandV said:

Bit of a broad question.....if it’s grassing up a colleague for a misdemeanour in order to get ahead then no, if it’s grassing up your neighbour for killing and chopping up his missus then yeah, probs justifiable 

What if it's grassing up your neighbour for killing and chopping up his missus to get a head? 

On 27/01/2021 at 22:33, villa4europe said:

drugs is a no,

Maybe 20 years ago a drug dealer moved in next door to where I lived. It was a pain in the arse all the druggies mistaking my house for his and chucking stones (little pebbles at the upstairs windows) to get attention so they could get their fix. I put up with it, rather than go to the Plod. Then the suppliers to the lad burgled my house when there was no one in. I had taken down details of their car and so on previously, so gave that to the plod. Neighbour got sent down. Also I contacted the owners of the property when he was in the nick and said "you might want to check the house is alright from time to time, while Liam (his name) is in prison" knowing full well they'd hoof him out. They did.

But I regretted not reporting him to the police before it got to the point of my house being smashed into and stuff getting nicked. I'd thought it was just weed....but it was all kinds of hard drugs.

Yeah mine over the road was coke and seemingly a bit more up market, a guy in an Aston came round every Sunday afternoon (including me watching the pair of them remove a safe from the back of it) he didn't have the street rats knocking on his door or seemingly selling it himself from his house more distributing it 

Quiet as a door mouse, attracted no attention, never any trouble, he had steel front door!! Like I said just take aways coming and going 6 days a week, very friendly, looked rough as ****, both overweight, neither worked, my mates mom lived down the same cul de sac and she didn't have a clue

Wore a man utd shirt with "Tyrone" on the back though, should have dobbed him in for that 

Just had an amazing moment.

Waiting for a parcel (something to try on for Limpid) when there was a knocking at my door. I thought it was Amazon so I opened and was confronted by a Stag! It turned and jumped over the fence into the copse and stood looking at me, I walked in and grabbed my phone as it stood looking at me, wanted to add my moment lens but realised I had no time, for 2 mins we just looked at each other then it put its head down and started walking which I filmed.

There are marks on my front door which I presume was his antlers rubbing, or his cock, but we will go with antlers.

Wow 😍

Edited by avfcDJ
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Happy Birthday @mjmooney

I’m gonna guess if you didn’t feel a year older already, the last couple of hours have done their best to make you feel otherwise.

Hope you had a good one :cheers:

The result is all that mattered.  :)

• Like 2

VT legend "Double J" Jenny Jones on BBC Breakfast this morning, talking about how to stay entertained at home. She spoke a bit about exercise, the weather, and being a WUM on internet forums. 

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, hogso said:

VT legend "Double J" Jenny Jones on BBC Breakfast this morning, talking about how to stay entertained at home. She spoke a bit about exercise, the weather, and being a WUM on internet forums. 

Classic baselayers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 03/02/2021 at 19:48, chrisp65 said:

My nipper ordered something from amazon, some ‘recovery’ gear for running (or after running).

It arrived.

37 minutes after placing the order.

I ran out of staples, checked Amazon last night, £1 delivered for 2000. It’s crazy cheap. I went a bit wild in the aisles and bought some post it’s and bic biros bumping the total up to £4.71.

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Ahh, I can’t be doing with biros, I have a slightly weird pen holding style and biros don’t really work for me.

I’m currently all about the Mitsubishi Uni Pin Fine Line 0.4

The amount I get thorough (via losses) I won’t spend more than about 25p a unit.

I used to have a lovely Fisher Space Pen... until I lost it. 

• Like 1

Â