General Chat

Stevo985

See, now I'm wondering if I should wonder if this is some evil corporate marketing gimmick.  Generation of kids who's parents are nostalgic for the 80s, get Bananaman into schools three months before releasing a movie.  

23 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Never heard of that thread before. Read the first few pages in amazement last night, the power of the internet is incredible.

where is that thread hidden and what title is it under? tried finding it the other night.

22 hours ago, hogso said:

After that I looked for the confessions thread too, but, I belive it is not HOF worthy as it was pwopa norty.

yeah some people took it too far, you know what i mean you try to have a civilised conversation about world matters and people just resort to pure filth. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

where is that thread hidden and what title is it under? tried finding it the other night.

Hall of Fame Rugeley, scroll down past off topic, travel etc, its in there under Strong city

Here is a direct link.

• Like 1

biblical quantities of rain here - again

Matches being abandoned that were on 3G pitches! Just too much rain, the 'all weather' surfaces are underwater.

Overall, it's been quite a wet winter so far.

On 9 January 2016 at 00:00, The_Rev said:

I kinda hope he gets into it just so I can blow his tiny little mind when I reveal that there is an Acacia Road about a mile from where we live.  Maybe I can convince him it's the one from the show. 

My mate is getting married and they've decided they want us to dress as superheroes under our suits to reveal at the end of the wedding.  I find this the most excruciatingly painfully shit thing I can possibly imagine as I hate 'fun', but you've inspired me to go as Bananaman.  Either that or Superted.

• Like 4

Â