General Chat

Stevo985

well I guess we know what a certain member of the forum will be buying for his aunt for Christmas anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l6QazM0D_60

*laughing*

More and more I am getting concerned that this 'sex with your aunt' scenario is a very English thing to do.

Morpheus is Irish <_<

Well, that clears things up. Oh wait, is the commercial Irish?................ :P  I was juuuuuuust kidding. I live in the South! There are plenty of oddball weirdo sister-cousin, brother-uncle scenarios between here and Kansas.

Clearly those are Dublin accents! Since you're from America, you'll just have to take my word for it...

It all happens in Ireland - aunties, Honey Boo Boo, you name it.

well I guess we know what a certain member of the forum will be buying for his aunt for Christmas anyway

*laughing*

More and more I am getting concerned that this 'sex with your aunt' scenario is a very English thing to do.

Morpheus is Irish <_<

Well, that clears things up. Oh wait, is the commercial Irish?................ :P  I was juuuuuuust kidding. I live in the South! There are plenty of oddball weirdo sister-cousin, brother-uncle scenarios between here and Kansas.

Clearly those are Dublin accents! Since you're from America, you'll just have to take my word for it...

The Republic Of Ireland lay no claim on morpheus !!!

• Like 3

If those from Ireland did have to put forward a representative of their country from this site, who would you choose? Although I have the feeling BOF is the obvious answer.

Tough one, not me anyway. :) But not Meath Villan just in case there was kids involved...

• Like 1

If those from Ireland did have to put forward a representative of their country from this site, who would you choose? Although I have the feeling BOF is the obvious answer.

Levi ....  ( using the R of I football rules he must qualify  )

• Like 1

*laughing*

Morpheus is Irish <_<

The Republic Of Ireland lay no claim on morpheus !!!

Thank **** for that since I'm Northern Irish.

Levi ....  ( using the R of I football rules he must qualify  )

He owns a green shirt?

Â