General Chat

Stevo985

Just got back from a meal at Miller and Carter's in the Mail Box, steak and ribs... absolutely amazing, nice service and a nice part of Brum. All in all, a brilliant time.

One just out of shirley/Solihull is nice too. Lobster tail was awesome. Really nice place.

how fresh would the lobster be I wonder .....freshly frozen 

It was cracking at football this morning.

They were a prem side who dropped down on a Sunday to play shitter teams (says it all really) and they were just arrogant pricks.

One kid, when he gets clips goes down with a squeal. Our skipper leaves one on him. Gets his revenge on our CM, studs over the ball. We all charge in, 20 man brawl (I was first in which isn't like me), 2 reds and we lost 8-1.

Prick of a ref though. So chummy with them all game.

Driving home late last night I had to swerve to miss something in the road. I stopped and got out to move it only to discover it was a stihl petrol leaf blower. Took it home, started first time, looks a bit tatty, it obviously fell of the back of a wagon. Should I keep it, or hand it in at a police station?

I have a strong moral compass.

Not that strong though, it's going on eBay.

Is that a good idea?

I'm no expert but when people get stuff like this nicked, don't they tend to check ebay/gumtree etc to see if any of it turns up on there?

If this did fall off the back of the wagon I'd guess it's possible that someone wouldn't realise and just assume someone stole the leaf blower.

Go onto ebay, "oh there it is. That word removed must have stolen it"

The old "I found it, honest" excuse might not hold up.

Â