General Chat

Stevo985

is an abarth 595 a hairdressers car?

5793d1348494354-fiat-abarth-595-belgium-

id be tempted to go have a look, probably that or an A class AMG which is far more expensive

I don't think the new 500s are a hairdressers car, so the Arbarth certainly isn't

• Like 1

id be tempted to go have a look, probably that or an A class AMG which is far more expensive

it's what my kids would describe as a "Ha Ha " car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

• Like 1

I wanted you to get to 1000 likes, gosh you try and do something nice.

tumblr_mdy6ir3DvS1rn0vh6o1_500.gif

I would like your above post...but, you know :)

EDIT - Plus now it's not even above I'm on a new page all alone looking silly...more than usual

Awww thanks mate!

Just received a phone call from Canada , seems had I been watching the news I would have known about this

anyhow , thankfully the phone call was to say my brother was OK and was now back on the mainland

he will be pi**ed that it interrupted his diving knowing him ... hopefully he got plenty in before the event took place

Edited by tonyh29

You Henshalls are an adventurous lot, aren'tcha?

he went to Antarctica last year  ... so though he's got all the continents in he is way behind in the countries visited  stakes B)

Edited by tonyh29

2000 redundancies at our place

jesus I hope I am one of them

Direct Line?

Yep

I would honestly jump at the chance to take redundancy, the place has gone to absolute shit everyday it feels like the place is slowly sucking the fat out of my soul

I've been here for 10 years and its 3 1/2 weeks pay for every year

Can they amend existing contracts for redundancy?

I get 33 weeks at 10 years (which is very soon) but i know people starting now have a different redundancy profile... just the bare minimum. The people who started pre '97 at my place get much better than I do (I think 4 weeks for every year, capped at 104 weeks)

I'm hoping I am ring fenced if anything happens and I get the elbow

I'm up in Broad Street Sat night with a few mates  ... anyone know of pubs that do live music on a Sat Night  ? ... I'm sure last time I was up O'Neils didn't have anything which I found surprising

If you like it **** what anyone else thinks. Bet its fun to drive too.

• Like 1

I've got an interview early next week for an internal vacancy. No one in my office (even directors) wear a suit, and the interviewer is my current boss...Unsure as to whether I should act as I would for a job elsewhere and suit up, or just stick to the office dress code.

Edited by Davkaus

Â