General Chat

Stevo985

I really want to go to Toronto this summer. I can afford it, but I only have 1 week i can. There's also the getting around work.

Should I?

Edited by StefanAVFC

I really want to go to Toronto this summer. I can afford it, but I only have 1 week i can. There's also the getting around work.

Should I?

yeah go for it , just don't take a 15 year old pupil with you

Skyscanner will get you the cheapest flight and having just come back from Toronto myself (well, in April) I can highly recommend it. Fantastic city. 2nd only to Rome in my own personal list.

I'm just not very good on spontaneous decisions like this.

saw my neighbour in the village at 1pm one sat and was chatting about how bored I was as the family were over in Hungary   .. I sent her a  text her at 4pm to say I was at Heathrow about to board a flight to Oslo and could she feed the cat for me

Spontaneous FTW

Montreal > Toronto 

I'm visiting Montreal in a couple of years. My 'friend' is just starting college there so I'll go over there when I can afford a proper trip to bang see her.

Skyscanner will get you the cheapest flight and having just come back from Toronto myself (well, in April) I can highly recommend it. Fantastic city. 2nd only to Rome in my own personal list.

Checked that. Every flight was about 300 quid more expensive than the cheapest I found on the Airlines OS's. :(

Montreal > Toronto 

interesting  .. I've got some free flights to use up with BA  and Montreal comes up as available during the Half term week that  the kids can make

I didn't think it looked all that exciting  .... would you say there is stuff there to keep an 8 yr old and a 6 yr old interested  ?

Checked that. Every flight was about 300 quid more expensive than the cheapest I found on the Airlines OS's. :(

Well that's something I've never seen before.

I use skyscanner for all my trips  .... by and large I've  never found it to be more expensive than the airline as it tends to offer the direct flight with the airline as part of it's comparison anyway ...

The lowest price I can get on any comparison site is £773, but I got £495 on BA. So weird considering BA should be more expensive.

you sure that isn't the outbound price only ?

Oh nevermind, that was single fair. BA is 200 quid more expensive. Okay I can't afford it, 770 is the cheapest I can get. Looks like Toronto is waiting til I go to Montreal in a couple of years :(

Â