General Chat

Stevo985

I know a few teachers, and even though they've just started you can tell they are teachers.

Elbow pads on their jackets?

Edited by Designer1

I really want a tweed jacket with brown leather elbow pads.

But no. They just have that unmistakable aura e.g. if you don't put a glass on a coaster they would be the ones to point it out, if you accidentally smash said glass they would be the ones to tell you to clean it up before someone gets hurt etc.

They've bloody grown up, the bastards.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

MILF's 

Shouldn't it be MILF's?

I wonder if BOF is 1) Happy I saw him teach this to someone else 2) Happy I've used it again 3) Panicked I'd used the proper meaning, although filter may have cut it out 4) cares

• Like 1

But no. They just have that unmistakable aura e.g. if you don't put a glass on a coaster they would be the ones to point it out, if you accidentally smash said glass they would be the ones to tell you to clean it up before someone gets hurt etc.

Your mom's grown up

na na na naaaaaa na

Your mom's grown up

na na na naaaaaa na

slap-gif-14.gif

MILF's 

Shouldn't it be MILF's?

I wonder if BOF is 1) Happy I saw him teach this to someone else 2) Happy I've used it again 3) Panicked I'd used the proper meaning, although filter may have cut it out 4) cares

The plural should really be MsILTF. 

Â