General Chat

Stevo985

I walked up a mountain last week, now the extensor tendon in my foot is dead sore. It's rubbing as it moves like an old rope inside my foot. I can actually hear it rubbing, it creeks when I move my toes. Do I have tendonitis? What's the best thing, rest? Anyone else had this curious foot ailment?

I walked up a mountain last week, now the extensor tendon in my foot is dead sore. It's rubbing as it moves like an old rope inside my foot. I can actually hear it rubbing, it creeks when I move my toes. Do I have tendonitis? What's the best thing, rest? Anyone else had this curious foot ailment?

Suit up.

• Like 1

Suit up.
Weirdo.

Suit up.
Weirdo.

Cutting :D

• Like 1

Suit up.
Weirdo.

tommy_lee_jones_is_unimpressed_from_the_

Hate to tell you bro .......its aids ....the bad kind

• Like 1

whoa whoa whoa

don't just jump the fek in with the full diagnosis, you know the format

just say aids, wait for the question

jeesh

Hearing aids? Walking aids? Lucas aids?

I use the like function a fair bit. It's not like "real life" in here, it's harder to express your like for something without resorting to "this".

It's nice to be nice.

Biscuit?

Female. Yay.

Just curious, why are taxis allowed in bus lanes?

Who can drive in a bus lane when it is in operation?

Only buses, pedal cyclists and wheelchair accessible taxis can use the bus lane during its hours of

operation. The definition of a bus contained in the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions

2002 is ‘motor vehicles constructed or adapted to carry more than eight passengers (exclusive of the

driver)’. Therefore, a bus must have a minimum of 10 seats including the driver.

why top button done up? I haven't done my top button up in about 15 years

Only a philistine would wear a tie with his top button undone surely :)

Get back to PhilliDelphia, coming over here stealing our top buttons and sense of good dress

Â