General Chat

Stevo985

Yeah the Roebuck got turned into the hairy lemon then shut down a few months back, Its the acorn that I drink in.

There is a girl giving me the eye in here...she ain't bad looking for an older bird but I recon she is only about 24 lol

I got the result back from my 100 words per minute Shorthand test today, I passed! Now I get the full diploma of my course. Good day. Still waiting on a few other results, they're taking their sweet time about it.

• Like 3

So, we live in the Truman show?

No, we live in a matrix. Basic premise is with universe being as old as it is and us only living for a bit of it, there was plenty of time for someone else to get so advanced back then that they could figure out how to have us living like that. Seems legit :)

Yeah simulation theory is statistically more likely to be true than not, apparently.

Anyway.

Dublin chaps.

I need a name. A café in the city. Closed down a few years back. Pretty popular meeting spot. Had a big fireplace iirc. I think they are reopening it. No idea. But I need the name.

Which is surprising given the amount that it gets. July & August are supposed to be a scorcher fwiw.

I disagree btw. The pubs are the best bit and it doesn't matter whether it's raining or not. They're always great.

I wanted you to get to 1000 likes, gosh you try and do something nice.

tumblr_mdy6ir3DvS1rn0vh6o1_500.gif

I would like your above post...but, you know :)

EDIT - Plus now it's not even above I'm on a new page all alone looking silly...more than usual

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

Â