General Chat

Stevo985

Did we go to the same school?

Wasn't 1066 the year Paul McGrath had a direct influence on the South American tobacco trade?

Yup . He innocently signed a piece of paper in the belief that it was just a routine autograph request, when in actuality he had signed the Magna Carta by mistake , thus changing the western world as we know it . Empires rose and fell , apartheid began and the invention of the steamed wallpaper remover all came about due to this innocuous error. Centuries later McGrath went on to win PFA player of the season .

• Like 2

Bit of me tooth fell out doesnt hurt yet ...can I get away with out going to the dentist till it starts hurting ?

Hi mate, as already said, get yourself to a dentist.

Last year I lost a bit of an old filling I had as a kid. Didn't hurt at all. Went to the dentist about 6 months later and now some cavity/plaque or whatever had got inside the tooth. Cutting it away would have left it too weak for a new filling so had to have root canal and a crown put on. Took about 4 or 5 follow up trips and £350 (NHS prices!) to sort out. Should have gone straight to the dentist.

Was going to say Black pill, but I don't actually want to know what happens in the future.

Don't need the grey pill.

****, I don't think I'd want any of them to be honest, maybe the green or pink pill, just for shits and giggles.

****, I don't think I'd want any of them to be honest, maybe the green or pink pill, just for shits and giggles.

agreed Mr S.

I'd just go for the Orange one, on that basis.

Same deal as weed, but cheaper (assuming pill is free) and faster effects you'd imagine?

Also, you don't have to be a smoker to take it.

If you took the yellow pill, you could read the mind of the chemist who knows how to synthesise all the other pills, and have them all. Or you could use the grey one to make him/her fall in love with you and do it for you.

If you took the yellow pill, you could read the mind of the chemist who knows how to synthesise all the other pills, and have them all.

True.

But I'd hate to be able to read everyone's mind. and that's what the pill does.

I'd also hate to have to artificially make someone fall in love with me.

Orange pill. Safe and easy high, presumably? Like many a drug of today, but safer?

Surely there are already pills you can take to get high without weed.

True.

But I'm assuming this pill is safer, free, and easy to obtain. It's being given to you, is the premise I'm imagining.

As such, why the hell not? There are no real pitfalls, like there are with most of the other pills. It's just free drugs

I'm assuming this pill is safer, free, and easy to obtain. It's being given to you, is the premise I'm imagining.

As such, why the hell not? There are no real pitfalls, like there are with most of the other pills. It's just free drugs

Satan has noted your name, and will be contacting you shortly.

The black pill for me. Then I'd do a Back to the Future II and just gamble until I was rich as hell and live out the rest of my life comfortably.

I assume when it says I can use it whenever I like that means I can turn it on and off at will though?

The green one is the only other one that really tempts me, I'm pretty sure using that publicly would cause a lot of hassle in my everyday life too.

Blue Pill...depending on rules of the game. Take it when im 70, and become a master of an extremely strong and athletic sport like rugby or NFL. Bearing in mind to be a master id need a body of someone alot younger than 70.

Green pill....... how quick can i fly? can people know i can do this without any problems? i mean they might find it suspicious if im in NYC every sat and Rio every Sunday etc

Pink would always be fun

Â