General Chat

Stevo985

I have to now use the mobile version whenever I'm at work because this new site is a giant ballbag.

Sorry Limpid. My work computer just doesn't like it :(

On topic...

I spent £35 on one fish at the weekend (£50 in total because I bought a few more).

I immediately regretted it when I sat in my car and realised how much I'd spent.

(To any fish owners out there, I have a tropical tank, not a marine tank, so I generally don't spend more than £10 on any one fish)

I have to now use the mobile version whenever I'm at work because this new site is a giant ballbag.

Sorry Limpid. My work computer just doesn't like it :(

Please post your problems in the New Site forum and I'll see if I can help.

I spent £35 on one fish at the weekend (£50 in total because I bought a few more).

I immediately regretted it when I sat in my car and realised how much I'd spent.

(To any fish owners out there, I have a tropical tank, not a marine tank, so I generally don't spend more than £10 on any one fish)

What on earth did you spend £35 on? I've never paid more than a tender for anything in my tank.

Page 1066 !

For all those history buffs out there , 1066 is the year when fibre optic cables were invented, which led the way for the internet and sushi . King Harold was also brutally murdered on a Japanese battlefield by an arrow to the knee. It is also the anniversary of the first recorded case of Herpes . (Queen Mary of Scotland ).

I bloody love history !

What do people pay for their Sky subscriptions?

I was ona family and friends half price code for the past 12 months. but now that that's running out, my subscription is going to rocket. So I want to ring them up and get them down so wouldn't mind some solid ammunition to counter their offer with.

Finally got round to ringing them last night.

I didn't even lie. And they knocked £30 a month off my package. Was suposed to be £85 a month and now I'm getting it for £56 for the next 6 months.

Victory!

What on earth did you spend £35 on? I've never paid more than a tender for anything in my tank.

A Golden Nugget Plec, but I have a feeling that I saw the tag on a different tank that said £25... I think I was overcharged, but I didn't go back into the shop to ask, incase I looked daft and he said "No, it's right"

Page 1066 !

For all those history buffs out there , 1066 is the year when fibre optic cables were invented, which led the way for the internet and sushi . King Harold was also brutally murdered on a Japanese battlefield by an arrow to the knee. It is also the anniversary of the first recorded case of Herpes . (Queen Mary of Scotland ).

I bloody love history !

Did we go to the same school?

Wasn't 1066 the year Paul McGrath had a direct influence on the South American tobacco trade?

Â