General Chat

Stevo985

I turn 21 tomorrow but didn't want a party of anything as I've never really been into party's for myself. Just hoping to out up town tonight then to the villa tomorrow. Is it just me that doesn't care to much for their own birthday?

I really had no interest in my 21st either, or any of my birthdays really since I was 15 I guess.

finally finally, after an awful year the allotment is finally paying its way:

Spuds, green beans, onions, courgettes, pumpkins, toms, carrots and mint all in abundance.

All the earlier stuff, first spuds, sweetcorn, beetroot, brocolli, french beans and broad beans all just a wipe out because of the weather. We even struggled to grow a radish!

Not really that OMG, IMO.

There has been the whiff of child sex abuse circling Sir James for many moons.

It's no surprise to me. It's just sad that he didn't get done for it before he popped his clogs.

Used his fame, contacts and power to fiddle with young girls. Awful man. Weirdo too. Watched a doc on him a few years back, with Louis Theroux. V V odd.

_63215551_bin_man.jpg

Firefighters were called out to rescue a man whose head was stuck in a public litter bin in Aberdeen.

It is not yet known how the man got into the predicament, which happened on the city's Justice Street.

Emergency services were alerted to the man stuck with his head in the opening of the 4ft-high bin early on Sunday evening.

A spokesman for Grampian Fire and Rescue Service said the man was not injured.

He was taken to hospital for a check-up.

After spraining my ankle ligaments 7 weeks ago it healed really quickly, except for the top of my foot which doesn't seem to have changed much in the past 3 weeks. I'm worried that I might have done something to it, maybe it will just take a little longer to heal. I can't go and get it checked out now as I've already returned to work and going off again will put my on the second stage out of 3, where 3 can be a dismissal.

I did just trip down the stairs a few minutes ago and felt it hard again, but the pains gone now.

After spraining my ankle ligaments 7 weeks ago it healed really quickly, except for the top of my foot which doesn't seem to have changed much in the past 3 weeks. I'm worried that I might have done something to it, maybe it will just take a little longer to heal. I can't go and get it checked out now as I've already returned to work and going off again will put my on the second stage out of 3, where 3 can be a dismissal.

I did just trip down the stairs a few minutes ago and felt it hard again, but the pains gone now.

But only if they think you're bullshitting them surely?

I sprained both my ankles at about the age of 16, and it took over 6 months for them to heal up fully.

Not really that OMG, IMO.

There has been the whiff of child sex abuse circling Sir James for many moons.

It's no surprise to me. It's just sad that he didn't get done for it before he popped his clogs.

Used his fame, contacts and power to fiddle with young girls. Awful man. Weirdo too. Watched a doc on him a few years back, with Louis Theroux. V V odd.

Exactly this - I think we both said as much in the JS obit thread.

I hope the grovelling toadies on Look North cover this story, as they've been treating him as a saint ever since he died.

Loathesome man.

Â