General Chat

Stevo985

That British woman sentenced to death in Bali for drug smuggling is a grandmother. They probably won't carry it out but what an idiot she is.

Indeed, learn the laws of the place before you come.

FWIW I don't agree with such draconian laws.

Edited by legov

So I have upgraded my phone...I am now the proud owner of a brand new Iphone 5......what does it do that is different to the Iphone 3???

Phones dont really bother me, I call, text, look on the sky sports news app and jump on the internet everynow and again

I only upgraded it because my last one was **** and wouldn't charge properly

Now I am wondering if they are worth the riots that happened in China when they first came out

They aren't. In fact, I sold my 4S 2 months after I bought it, because all I was really doing was texting and making phone calls...anyway, I sold it for $100 more than I paid for it

• Like 1

So I have upgraded my phone...I am now the proud owner of a brand new Iphone 5......what does it do that is different to the Iphone 3???

Phones dont really bother me, I call, text, look on the sky sports news app and jump on the internet everynow and again

I only upgraded it because my last one was **** and wouldn't charge properly

Now I am wondering if they are worth the riots that happened in China when they first came out

It does everything you could ever want from a portable media device small enough to fit in your pocket. Only not as good as a Galaxy S3.

I have a 5 too by the way. You should have said I'd have sold you mine dirt cheap.

I took a look at the galaxy but they are fooking massive and for what I need a phone for I just thought I would stick with what I know

nah I needed to upgrade and I have got it for next to nothing so I'm happy

just a **** ball ache trying to set it up, jesus just getting the most recent copy of Itunes is proving to be a nightmare

I see the second in line to the throne has been busy killing da Muslim bruvvas.

Red top front page jingoistic jizz explosion this morning.

Can't help thinking that this could come back to haunt him when he's not in the forces.

They should have kept schtum.

Wasn't she 'forced' to carry it?

Does anybody remember the British guy executed in China a few years back.  He was clearly special needs and harboured dreams of becoming a pop star.  He was convinced to take some heroin into China by being told it would help him achieve this dream (somehow).

I think the Chinese executed him within about 3 days, and China got very angry about the British government's condemnation of the sentence.

Going back to the Indonesian drug smuggling granny, I have zero sympathy with her, she'd clearly an idiot but... If the prosecution only ask for 15 years because of he age and co-operation i.e. a deal was struck, then the judges disregard that and go for the death sentence anyway, how do they expect to get anyone else to co-operate?

Â