Stevo985

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Things I know about this Salty Bay person

He can't cook steak

He covers it in shit loads of salt

He covers it in gold

Charges a fortune

And now that he cant even cut meat.

I have no idea what he/she/it/they looks like, I don't intend to find out. All this information has been gleaned from VT, I've never encountered him anywhere else

I'm surprised he's still about in all fairness. I'd have thought a mixture of being found out plus being old hat would have seen him disappear by now. 

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

He can't cook steak

He covers it in gold

Charges a fortune

I have no idea what he/she/it/they looks like, I don't intend to find out. All this information has been gleaned from VT, I've never encountered him anywhere else

Most of the salt goes on his elbow to be fair to him.

Which is a shame because it would probably improve the shit steak quite a lot

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

So I joined a snooker team and played my first league game last week. Anxiety levels were high, but I did win :)

Did you pot the reds then screw back, to the yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I'm surprised he's still about in all fairness. I'd have thought a mixture of being found out plus being old hat would have seen him disappear by now. 

I'd not realised he was Turkish until the other day when I was in Istanbul and walked past one of his restaurants (by the Galata Tower). It had a big cardboard (perspex) cut-out of him on the street outside with him standing in that deformed t-rex stance. 

Restaurant was pretty much empty every one of the dozens of times I walked past it. 

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

So I joined a snooker team and played my first league game last week. Anxiety levels were high, but I did win :)

Boring thread is that way ----> 

😉

1 hour ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Boring thread is that way ----> 

😉

So I started out with a little Red/Blue/Red/Blue 12 break then played it safe. Got back on and hit a Red/Black/Red/Black 16 break to give me a comfortable lead. Felt good and made some nice shots, and some bad ones to be honest but practice will sort those out. Ended up 61-33 after some good safety play and a few fouls.

>_>

Edited by Dante_Lockhart
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

He can't cook steak

He covers it in gold

Charges a fortune

World Cup final he got on the pitch for the celebration, so you may have inadvertently seen this specimen.

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

World Cup final he got on the pitch for the celebration, so you may have inadvertently seen this specimen.

Doubt it, I'm not a fan of sterile boring International football :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

He can't cook steak

He covers it in gold

Charges a fortune

If you ever feel like you're not angry enough and you just need a little push, look him up.

• Haha 1

Really thinking people need to go off Twitter. I feel more and more like I shouldn't be on there. I keep thinking Musk is going to be bought out, but no. Anyone else twitterconflicted?

Edited by Marka Ragnos

21 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Really thinking people need to go off Twitter. I feel more and more like I shouldn't be on there. I keep thinking Musk is going to be bought out, but no. Anyone else twitterconflicted?

I quit about 4 years ago, absolute cesspool

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

So I started out with a little Red/Blue/Red/Blue 12 break then played it safe. Got back on and hit a Red/Black/Red/Black 16 break to give me a comfortable lead. Felt good and made some nice shots, and some bad ones to be honest but practice will sort those out. Ended up 61-33 after some good safety play and a few fouls.

Calm down Ronnie. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Quit it, cesspool is an understatement, don't be a part of it.

• Like 1

A few years ago, it was my go-to social media. I followed nice people who had good intentions and posted good things (imo). Since the muskrat took over it’s got progressively worse. My “following” feed is nonsense, mostly from people I’m not actually following. Many of the people I followed in the past are still posting but I never see their posts unless I go looking. I hardly ever use it these days. 
I’m convinced it will be in text books in years to come, cited as the biggest sabotage of a useful thing. 

• Like 1

It’s full of absolute rubbish, but for Norwegian football discussion and news, it’s by far the best option for me. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, El Zen said:

It’s full of absolute rubbish, but for Norwegian football discussion and news, it’s by far the best option for me. 

That's what's tricky. There are these niche universes on there that I sort of depend on. Sort. Of.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

Since Tweetdeck became 'only if you give money to Musk', I've had to use regular twitter, so it has become 99.9% less useful for me. Previously Tweetdeck was always open in my browser and I could check all the important lists and feeds at a glance. Now I check @fesshole maybe once a month or so. That's it. 

• Like 2

Â