General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone use Who Gives A Crap?

Screenshot2024-01-10at15_40_56.thumb.png.46971ca832f82da89d0e7cfc0be7d2db.png

All of our products are plastic free and made with sustainable materials

Good for people - 50% of profits donated to clean water and sanitation non-profits

Good for your bum - Super long, soft and strong rolls feel good on more than your conscience

https://uk.whogivesacrap.org

The green angle is nice, but it's also the shrinkflation of the mainstream stuff that's pissing me off.

3 minutes ago, Xann said:

Anyone use Who Gives A Crap?

https://uk.whogivesacrap.org

The green angle is nice, but it's also the shrinkflation of the mainstream stuff that's pissing me off.

I am extremely fussy when it comes to toilet tissue, its took me many years to settle, I tried who gives a crap and it did not give me the necessary purchase. I use Asda shades, well I did but for some reason some dreadful quilted Sainsburys stuff has made it into the house. It was like the time sweet potato was added to a pasta dish all over again. We will be returning to Shades later this evening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

...I tried who gives a crap and it did not give me the necessary purchase...

Interesting, thanks.

You tried both the bamboo and the recycled?

58 minutes ago, Xann said:

Interesting, thanks.

You tried both the bamboo and the recycled?

Bamboo, recycled in my experience is a little better, but that was via a different brand

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

You can't mess around when it comes to toilet roll. 

Amen, brother. 

Cushelle ultra soft quilted. Perfect for a rusty bunghole. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have never got on with quilted. 

Take the rough with the smooth. Quite literally. 

Imagine getting poo anywhere else on your body and just wiping it off with a bit of tissue. Anywhere else and you’d scrub with soap and hot water.

We all have very little respect for our bumholes.

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Imagine getting poo anywhere else on your body and just wiping it off with a bit of tissue. Anywhere else and you’d scrub with soap and hot water.

We all have very little respect for our bumholes.

you go to Japan and we all laugh at their silly toilets and then you use one... And it just makes so much sense that you wonder it's never caught on 

It's bidet 

It cleans the seat 

It has a heated seat

They're amazing 

• Like 3

This is something I've wondered about for years. Bidets. How far does the water spray? Does it run down your legs and get on your trousers? Is it basically like having a 'below the waist shower'? And that presumably needs drying with a towel? Would you want to be the next user of the towel? 

I've never used one. So many questions. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

This is something I've wondered about for years. Bidets. How far does the water spray? Does it run down your legs and get on your trousers? Is it basically like having a 'below the waist shower'? And that presumably needs drying with a towel? Would you want to be the next user of the towel? 

I've never used one. So many questions. 

I've used one and they're not particularly comfortable to sit on / squat over and use, you then use tissue to dry which isn't a great experience either, didn't run down my legs though, I can understand why they aren't popular 

The Japanese toilets have a little arm that comes out and sprays your ass with a higher pressure of water and then I'm sure dry it afterwards too, I can't understand why they're not popular 

• Like 1

Guy Martin's Japan special had him and his crew mess with the hi tech loo in one of their hotel rooms, where they turned the bidet spray up to maximum and fired it without anyone sitting on the seat. Worryingly the spray hit the ceiling, with a decent amount of pressure for something that's supposed to be aimed at your arsehole.

• Haha 1

Â