General Chat

Stevo985

4 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

In regards to the new year honours list, I was just listening to the news about some young lad named Rizwan Javed who works for London underground and has been awarded the MBE for saving 29 lives from potential suicide. Now that's an award very much deserved. What a beautiful soul.

But what about Paul Hollywood and his garlic pizza base. 😂

• Haha 1

On 30/12/2023 at 20:50, sheepyvillian said:

Incidentally, I fecking hate pizza .

This is the most shocking take I've ever read on this forum :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

That young lad playing darts, he looks like a 30 year old, also the coppers are getting younger.

He looks even older than Rooney did at 16

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I am disappointed that the Dexy's image hasn't been rolled out :D 

I could only find it with other’s waterstamps all over it, made it look like it was more about The Guardian, than Jocky. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I could only find it with other’s waterstamps all over it, made it look like it was more about The Guardian, than Jocky. 

FqoWNJbXgAEB9J7?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

That young lad playing darts, he looks like a 30 year old, also the coppers are getting younger.

Have you seen a doctor lately? 

dmingthing-mingsubingsu.gif

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

But you could half expect it with a darts player, not so much with a footballer. 

If he has a Kebab after every win he'll be more like Fat Barry Austin and in his grave just as quick too. 

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If he has a Kebab after every win he'll be more like Fat Barry Austin and in his grave just as quick too. 

If Rooney had had a kebab after every win at small heath he'd be anorexic by now. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Who was the Birmingham mail Villa correspondent before John Townley?I can picture him but the name escapes me. I know it's not Greg Evans. 

Ashley Preece

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Who was the Birmingham mail Villa correspondent before John Townley?I can picture him but the name escapes me. I know it's not Greg Evans. 

Leon Hickman

Has Godzilla finally awoken in Japan?

Earthquake yesterday, plane crash/incident today. I wouldn't want to be living near their nuclear power plants at the minute! 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Leon Hickman

It's not him. He was sometimes on the claret and blue podcast. Good looking lad, a Villa fan who once commented on the podcast that he was "living the dream," in regards to his job. I just wondered what had become of him on account of him being replaced as the correspondent for Villa games.

Â