General Chat

Stevo985

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Make your shit easily accessible at a fair price, and people will pay.

The key point.

I know policemen and women that have these services so they clearly dint think its a issue so why should rest of us?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The key point.

I know policemen and women that have these services so they clearly dint think its a issue so why should rest of us?

If you're going to pick one group of people to act as a barometer for what behaviour is acceptable, don't pick the **** police ;) 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Genie said:

Amazon might get it repaired and then resell it via Amazon Warehouse. 

Amazon CS is incredible. I’ve found that I can get refund on pretty much anything even if it’s out of warranty. Just go onto live chat and they say send it back. They issue the refund as soon as it’s handed over to the courier. I’ve had no quibble refunds on several things over a year old.

13 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

It's incredible and absolutely cannot be competed with. They can swallow losses their competitors can't.

No return refunds are nuts.

I still get stuff delivered from Amazon UK to Poland (amaaon.pl only recently launched last year and is rubbish and more expensive anyway), and half the time they don;t get the tracking details here.

A box or a statement appears on your order screen saying "It looks like your order is running late. After [date] you can request a refund". Of course it did arrive and I just get the money back anyway.

Robin Hooded that shit off Bozo.

Knowing how much VT loves U2 , they’ve just reimagined some of their old songs and released them 

it could possibly be the worse thing  ever put on record since Rap was invented 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

On 11/01/2023 at 22:52, tonyh29 said:

Knowing how much VT loves U2 , they’ve just reimagined some of their old songs and released them 

it could possibly be the worse thing  ever put on record since Rap was invented 

I can't stand U2, but I almost like that. Almost. Starts off well with the acoustic guitars, and the semi-spoken verses are OK. But then on the chorus he's WAY off key. And the treated electric guitars and backing vocals are bloody awful. I applaud them for trying it, but it ends up a pretty bad fail. 

Never want to hear it again, but it's still better than any rap number. 

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I can't stand U2, but I almost like that.

Damn you. That faint praise made me click the play button. 39 seconds wasted. It's massive bobbins. I don't mind some earlier U2 stuff, but they went total shite sometime in the 80s, once Joshua Tree went big. That re-make is total shite.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blandy said:

Damn you. That faint praise made me click the play button. 39 seconds wasted. It's massive bobbins. I don't mind some earlier U2 stuff, but they went total shite sometime in the 80s, once Joshua Tree went big. That re-make is total shite.

I repeat: I thought the intro and first verse was... OK-ish. After that, yes, utter crap. 

Â