General Chat

Stevo985

That text story just reminded me of something I did once,

Back in the day I was texting this bird who occasionally used to text me from her mums phone as it was a company phone and of course free (you know where this going :D) one day I got the numbers mixed up a bit in my phone and sent an obscene message to her mum :shock:

I wasn't allowed round her house after that :lol:

I know, I know. From 23rd September to October 18th I sent 31 texts including a picture message not of my cock. About 5 or 6 essay's, 10 saying her name and the rest not sure. I think she wants me.

Jesus Christ even I'mnot that desperate!! And Like your mate POB Im a ginger... You've let all of mankind down.

I know, I know. From 23rd September to October 18th I sent 31 texts including a picture message not of my cock. About 5 or 6 essay's, 10 saying her name and the rest not sure. I think she wants me.

Jesus Christ even I'mnot that desperate!! And Like your mate POB Im a ginger... You've let all of mankind down.

Absolutely. What WERE you thinking, not sending a picture of your cock?

Perhaps his phone camera doesn't have the required level of zoom?

Brilliant

Holy shit, the last hour my heart was seriously beating like ****.

I had been texting a girl a couple of months ago for ages and we got on real well until shit happened and obviously it was my fault so I kept going back, texting, calling eveything. I know it was wrong but she didn't reply once. I think it worked out to be 30 texts before she replied, long texts and little texts.

Anyway she came back and we fell out again (god knows why) so we both decided to leave each other, delete numbers etc. Anyway tonight I got a text off an anonymous number threatening me for victimizing this girl - what the ****. He wouldn't give me his name but told me this wasn't over, watch my back etc. Ok I'll admit I was bricking it like hell. I somehow found this girls number again, text her about it and she told me who it was.

Turns out to be a fat probable keyboard warrior word removed who doesn't have many friends and even she said is a clearing in the woods. Never been so relieved in my life. It's up there with the relief of wanking.

Anywho, now I've said that I'll probably be dead tomorrow so cya guys! :wave:

Shame you fell out but seriously, why were you scared?

No, more like there was no zoom out option on my camera.

No, more like there was no zoom out option on my camera.

Sounds like a very poorly designed camera

A civil partnership is a marriage, has the same rights and so on. The only difference is the name, chosen to not piss off certain groups.

If you were opposed to marriage, a civil partnership isn't a solution. You'd effectively just be making a point about a word, whilst doing the exact same thing that word amounts to.

Of course there are those that think the fact that it isn't just called marriage is wrong (and they'd be right), but ultimately if your point is solely a problem with 'the idea of marriage'... civil partnerships don't solve it.

If anyone is a fan of Grand Designs - a relative of a client is on the show tonight. 9pm Channel 4

He's built a fantastic Eco friendly, quick assemble house in his garden as you'll see, nr Cockermouth, Cumbria.

The house is stunning and I've been trying to help him get some funding to build these on a commercial basis.

dsc0010b.jpg

As said in the Global Warming thread these initiatives should be supported so we can all use less energy not just to reduce C02 levels but to also save money!

It's the religious connotations that the word marriage hold that I disagree with.

I plan to take the Bill Maher route myself and not bother with marriage at all. Too much fuss.

The religious connotations are founded on a falsity - the concept is a solely legal one. It needs reclaiming from the clutches of the church, and avoiding it because of these claims is futile.

I'm avoiding it because I personally don't believe in it.

But I do agree that it is a word that needs taken back (cue Clerks II reference), a good way of doing so is to not treat gay marriage any different to straight marriages. And although they are legally the same, they aren't treated as such by a lot of people.

Won't happen under this government though.

This article on the BBC highlights the issue.

Â