General Chat

Stevo985

Just now, mjmooney said:

We should all hope that we do lose our parents. Because it's better than having our parents lose us. 

YES!  can imagine losing my mum and even coping but losing a child would kill me. cant think of anything worse.

Met another Villa fan, in the town I live tonight. As much as I like to chat football, one drunken evening is not enough to convince me we should be BFFs, Made the mistake of giving him my number, but would have done no such thing, if I knew he was going to try and borrow £10 off me.  

Met another Villa fan, in the town I live tonight. As much as I like to chat football, one drunken evening is not enough to convince me we should be BFFs, Made the mistake of giving him my number, but would have done no such thing, if I knew he was going to try and borrow £10 off me.  

DHUTWU

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

haha the cheek of it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Nigel-Kennedy-010.jpg

Nah, serious, I'll pay this back, sweet as. You haven't got any fags on you have you? Yeah yeah, I'll pay you back tomorrow. You got a light? Good man.

Could I sleep on your sofa?

• Like 4

Nigel-Kennedy-010.jpg

Nah, serious, I'll pay this back, sweet as. You haven't got any fags on you have you? Yeah yeah, I'll pay you back tomorrow. You got a light? Good man.

Could I sleep on your sofa?

Morrisey is looking better these days.

I remember when Nige came to Istanbul about 3 years ago. There were quite a few tuxedo wearing pretentious types...then he wanders on stage with his Villa shirt (with a huge beer stain) and Agbonlahor on the back.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

I've become interested in Napoleon but I've no idea where to start learning. Anyone know any good books (fiction and non-fiction), films, TV shows and documentaries about both Napoleon and the Napoleonic wars?

I'll ask the wife she's a History teacher :)

33 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

I've become interested in Napoleon but I've no idea where to start learning. Anyone know any good books (fiction and non-fiction), films, TV shows and documentaries about both Napoleon and the Napoleonic wars?

There are umpteen biographies, but for an easy read novelisation, Simon Scarrow's Napoleon/Wellington quartet is OK. 

1 hour ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

BBC did a really good 3 part show about him late last year , might still be on iplayer  if you have a look.

they did a good job , you got a real idea of the genius he was rather than this view that he was a short arsed megalomaniac 

Â