General Chat

Stevo985

Seriously though, so many hot girls in Nottingham.

Yep, there really are.
It's always been legendary for it.

Goes all the way back to the days of The Lace Market, thankfully it isn't an urban myth.

Yep - the fact that Nottingham has loads of attractive women is definitely no myth, but the one about there being 5 women to every 1 bloke definitely is.

• Like 1

So kelly brook admits to domestic violence ayyyy...........but its ok as she has big tits ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGK15vnD8YQ

As much as I like Brook, she would be the first to complain if one of her exes punched her in the face. Just goes to show the double standards regarding domestic violence. 

Feel rotten this morning... too much Stella and Jamiesons :(

Light weight, I'm just deciding if I should drag my sorry ass off the settee and grab a drink or wether I should stay where I am.

I've gotta try and grab a few hours kip at some point this afternoon cuz I'm staying up until the early hours to watch the boxing

Light weight, I'm just deciding if I should drag my sorry ass off the settee and grab a drink or wether I should stay where I am.

I've gotta try and grab a few hours kip at some point this afternoon cuz I'm staying up until the early hours to watch the boxing

I can't drink to the levels I used to. I'll feel rotten until tomorrow now, takes a full day to recover for me  :(

Jayzus, that's an evil combination. One unit of each would probably give me a banging headache. A session on them would probably kill me.

I can't drink to the levels I used to. I'll feel rotten until tomorrow now, takes a full day to recover for me :(

Oh I'm the same but I normally drink enough to keep me drunk until the following morning and then I drink very slowly to keep the hang over away, it works in the short term but always catches up with you in the end

An unfamiliar shower gel has appeared in the bathroom.

It smells quite nice in an edible sort of way.

It's called 'Funfair Nostalgia', but I couldn't pick out the smells of ozone, vomit and cheap fags at all.

Didn't want to post this in the weekend football thread.

Chelsea fan in the crowd, filming Mourinho with an iPad - rocket polisher.

I really really hate this. What is the point in going to a game and filming things on a **** Ipad? It doesn't even film things in great quality.

People don't know how to enjoy themselves. That's the problem. People go to concerts because it's the done thing, but once there they struggle to see the value in standing in a field watching a gig versus watching the gig on youtube or just listening to the CD. So they stand there as the £40 they spent on the ticket quickly evaporates while they wonder how it is they're supposed to be enjoying themselves. Then they decide that if they're going to have spent money at the gig, they're going to have something to show for it. Out comes the tablet, or the phone. 

People who insist on taking hundreds of photos on holidays of churches and things have the same problem. They can't enjoy the experience because they're looking for happiness outside of themselves. When they don't find it they'll assume that they can postpone the happiness they're paying good money for by recording the experience and watching it at a later time, and that'll make them happy. 

The value of a concert ticket is usually in telling people you're going, telling people you went and the sensation that you're going to enjoy watching the footage you record of it, at some later date.

• Like 4

Didn't want to post this in the weekend football thread.

Chelsea fan in the crowd, filming Mourinho with an iPad - rocket polisher.

I really really hate this. What is the point in going to a game and filming things on a **** Ipad? It doesn't even film things in great quality.

People don't know how to enjoy themselves. That's the problem. People go to concerts because it's the done thing, but once there they struggle to see the value in standing in a field watching a gig versus watching the gig on youtube or just listening to the CD. So they stand there as the £40 they spent on the ticket quickly evaporates while they wonder how it is they're supposed to be enjoying themselves. Then they decide that if they're going to have spent money at the gig, they're going to have something to show for it. Out comes the tablet, or the phone.

People who insist on taking hundreds of photos on holidays of churches and things have the same problem. They can't enjoy the experience because they're looking for happiness outside of themselves. When they don't find it they'll assume that they can postpone the happiness they're paying good money for by recording the experience and watching it at a later time, and that'll make them happy.

The value of a concert ticket is usually in telling people you're going, telling people you went and the sensation that you're going to enjoy watching the footage you record of it, at some later date.

People with cameras are probably just taking photos because there is something worthwhile that they'll want to look at a later date, probably.

The rest of your post is equally as strange.

yep, too many people recording their lives in the hope they can look back later to see if they had a good time

enjoy the moment, yes take a photo, take 6 if you want, but for the vast majority of the experience just enjoy it 

Worst example I've seen was on a safari (yeah, I know), where the guy next to me just filmed the whole experience - even when we were told there was something in the distance, he didn't look up, he zoomed in. Now I'm sure he's still got a video somewhere to rival a BBC nature documentary. But he didn't experience a moment, he didn't see the giant bugs flying by, or smell the dust or see that weird cloud.

• Like 1

So kelly brook admits to domestic violence ayyyy...........but its ok as she has big tits ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGK15vnD8YQ

As much as I like Brook, she would be the first to complain if one of her exes punched her in the face. Just goes to show the double standards regarding domestic violence.

To Meath villan a serious subject....would you take a punch in the face off her for a chance to jazz on her bewbies ?

Â