General Chat

Stevo985

One of them's the girl from Breaking Bad who choked on her sick. Feel really bad for them, hope they catch people responsible.

I sort of agree because IMO hackers who steal personal data/financial information/private stuff are total words removed....however if you leave your house unlocked and someone steals the contents..... you do IMO share some of the blame because you have failed to protect yourself properly.

Don't agree with that.  The person who did it didn't know these images/videos were on those phones.  He hacked them and found gold.  He's essentially just a common thief.

It's a shame and I do feel for the people involved.  Who knew some of the worlds most attractive women had a libido and were normal people? 

Not their fault, but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna fill my boots to it.

I think the future for this type of thing is short though, no ones going to take the risk any more.

One of them's the girl from Breaking Bad who choked on her sick. Feel really bad for them, hope they catch people responsible.

I sort of agree because IMO hackers who steal personal data/financial information/private stuff are total words removed....however if you leave your house unlocked and someone steals the contents..... you do IMO share some of the blame because you have failed to protect yourself properly.

If the rumours about it all being stolen from iCloud are true, it's ridiculous to blame the victims. People who take an interest in this sort of thing have probably seen enough vulnerabilities over the years to know better than trusting online storage for sensitive data, but that's not how these services are sold to the general public, they're advertised as being secure, if this is how the images were obtained it's a failing of the company, not their customers. 

Combined with iDevices seeming to default to the setting of uploading all photos, and retaining them even when the user deletes them from their device, it's a system failure, not a user failure. Hopefully this will be high-profile enough to drive the point home to the general public that they shouldn't trust all of their data to the big tech firms.

Again I'll return to the house analogy. If your house is burgled because you are too ignorant,dim,unaware to operate the alarm system you bear some responsibilty for the fact your stuff gets nicked.

The thief is 100% culpable but this is no way is  a "system failure" on the part of the alarm company - nor is it a failure on the part of Apple. These aren't "normal" individuals who I would have a lot more sympathy with. These are high profile, celebrities whose personal life, habits and peculiarites are of interest to fans, hackers and perverts alike. They (or the people they pay to manage them) should be 100% aware of auto cloud back ups and the consequences of not storing data properly. Its part of basic existance in the 21st century.

Default position: The hacker is ALWAYS in the wrong, but if you don't protect yourself and make it easy to get hacked, you too are partly to blame.

4/10 would not bang

You know before the leak I would have gave her a 4 out of 10. Never found anything remotely attractive about her. However, after the leak she has gone up to a 7.5. What a body.

same here.

5/10 from all the films i've seen her in.

after seeing a few of those photos, gone up to a 8/10.

Â