General Chat

Stevo985

^^ Yep thats exactly what it means.

It shouldn't have happened and I feel bad for those its happened to, its got to be mortifying form Mummy Upton to see her little girl covered in Verlander's baby gravy plastered(no pun) all over the interweb but you know what, if you're famous, you need to know this stuff and keep it secure and iCloud ain't the way to do it.

Secure that shit offline.

Whilst I'd probably think & feel the same (probably a bit shamed and embarrassed) (sorry donnie), the internet has those pictures now, there's no way they'll ever rid it of them.

The archive is now on TPB. It's the very definition of "will be on the net forever"

But hey, lets move all sensitive data to the cloud, what could possibly go wrong? (I deal with these middle management cretins on a weekly basis)

Whilst I'd probably think & feel the same (probably a bit shamed and embarrassed) (sorry donnie), the internet has those pictures now, there's no way they'll ever rid it of them.

The archive is now on TPB. It's the very definition of "will be on the net forever"

But hey, lets move all sensitive data to the cloud, what could possibly go wrong? (I deal with these middle management cretins on a weekly basis) (sorry donnie)

I've seen about 60.

I don't know who most of the people are, but I know Jen Lawrence, Kirsten Dunst and the dark haired girl from a chick flick with a little pointy nose.

The rest of them are just pairs of tits and muff, who could belong to anybody.

There is one with a pair of hair curlers up an unknown girls snatch though, and one with an arsehole being stretched open.

The guy who's released them has tonnes more, apparently, including some videos. He's releasing them as he gets more donations.

On the one hand it's a disgusting breach of privacy and it's absolutely disgraceful he's distributing these for money.On the other hand...RIP my penis.

How will he get money though, surely that goes to an easily traceable account?

J.Lawrence has already said the perp will be sued, couldn't her solicitor just browse the net, make a donation, then check which account the money has gone into?

Bitcoins are thought to be damn near untraceable if the person behind this knows what he's doing and doesn't make any stupid mistakes. 

That's not to say that they're genuinely untracable, but every example of someone using bitcoins/tor to remain anonymous, then being exposed has come of a result of a stupid mistake on their end, like using the same pseudonym that is easily traced to them by other means, or just forgetting to connect through Tor before posting.

• Like 1

One of them's the girl from Breaking Bad who choked on her sick. Feel really bad for them, hope they catch people responsible.

I sort of agree because IMO hackers who steal personal data/financial information/private stuff are total words removed....however if you leave your house unlocked and someone steals the contents..... you do IMO share some of the blame because you have failed to protect yourself properly.

• Like 1

Â