General Chat

Stevo985

If someone was going to force a biscuit up you... what would it be?

Custard cream - standard Englishman's answer to any biscuit preference question, surely? :)

Well if this is it, old boy, I hope you don't mind if I go out speaking the Kings...

• Like 1

I refuse to jump on the German market bandwagon that everyone seems to get on.

I don't like the Germans anyway

The German market in Brum is ridiculously busy this year, takes any fun out of it.

As for German people, probably the nicest people in Europe :)

I agree with that, friendliest people I have met in my life were in Munich last year. Germans and Germany are great.

generally people are people and there are obviously good and bad everywhere, it goes without saying

but I have to say, I've found the Germans particularly friendly

I'd have to qualify that by saying its taken from a relatively small sample of:

all 4 types of Brits

Irish

Germans

Dutch

Americans

French

Poles

Maltese

as the only people I've had any sort of longish term dealings with as opposed to just holidays

Meh

You people dont travel enough

Nicest people in the world are (shhhh say it quietly) the Americans but second nicest are the venezuelans follows by the Syrians

If someone was going to force a biscuit up you... what would it be?

Custard cream - standard Englishman's answer to any biscuit preference question, surely? :)

Well if this is it, old boy, I hope you don't mind if I go out speaking the Kings...

I watched that film last night so

:)

Where as a week ago it would have been. !!!!!!!!!!wtf!!!!

I've worked with a few americans on a few decent sized projects, 3M and GEAES.

In a work environment they tended to be a little humourless and a little insecure. It would be silly to judge a country on 6 months of working with 20 or 30 people, but it was quite a surprise.

It was also quite a surprise that they regularly did the old B&Q trick and would mix measurements, telling me something was, say, 6'2" by 575mm. That does my crust in.

By contrast, the Germans were bang up to stereotype in being uber efficient at work - but with buckets of irony and sarcasm thrown in, plus a desire to drink every night after work.

• Like 1

I'm still drunk from last night...bad times

Got the stone roses blasting at the moment, there is no better hangover cure, gunna go the pub and get a fat breakfast in a minute, then I'm gunna watch the match at my mates with a couple of bottles of wine like a normal human.

I drank some piss last night, the last count was 6 cans of red stripe, half a bottle of wine and a bottle of jagermeister, I wish I could drink like the usual person but I seem to struggle with that

I'm still drunk from last night...bad times

Got the stone roses blasting at the moment, there is no better hangover cure, gunna go the pub and get a fat breakfast in a minute, then I'm gunna watch the match at my mates with a couple of bottles of wine like a normal human.

I drank some piss last night, the last count was 6 cans of red stripe, half a bottle of wine and a bottle of jagermeister, I wish I could drink like the usual person but I seem to struggle with that

bear-grylls-20090520124943_625x352.jpg

• Like 2

Having been the big one in Hamburg last weekend then yes, I can say the one in Brum is authentic. It was packed, expensive and full of tat!

However, I still like it!

You old woman ;)

The range of scented candles was exquisite  gay.gif  :D

Â