General Chat

Stevo985

If it helps, the next 3 days are going to be hell...

... oh no wait. Tomorrow I'm going off roading and clay pigeon shooting and getting paid for it and Friday I'm doing a massive charity quiz, and getting paid for it.

;)

• Like 1

Just finished work until the 2nd of January ! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :cheers:

I am so close to sharing your joy!

Friday is my last day until 7th Jan! :D

Jesus on Good Friday: "This is my last day until Easter Sunday" ........

So I went to see Sarah Millican tonight (tickets I brought my missus as a b'day present), it was exactly what I was expecting, an hour & half of her talking about periods, vaginas and cake.

If it helps, the next 3 days are going to be hell...

... oh no wait. Tomorrow I'm going off roading and clay pigeon shooting and getting paid for it and Friday I'm doing a massive charity quiz, and getting paid for it.

;)

Its cool, i am going to Cape town for 2 weeks starting next Friday. Enjoy your cold off roading and clay pigeon shooting

So I went to see Sarah Millican tonight (tickets I brought my missus as a b'day present), it was exactly what I was expecting, an hour & half of her talking about periods, vaginas and cake.

I can't think of a decent female comic at all. 

• Like 1

Yeah, but what did Sarah Millican talk about?

comics_wonder_woman_12_labours.jpg

• Like 3

There isn't one.  Kathy Burke, Ronni Ancona and Caroline Ahern were decent in sketch shows but all the stand ups go down the 'oh woe is me I'm a woman in a mans world' route.  Can't take them seriously.

Â