General Chat

Stevo985

Slightly unfair that she is being labelled as a slut for giving three guys bj's. it's fairly clear from the photos that in one of the pics she is doing nothing at all (apart from receiving a mauling in her panties) and the same guy is getting a bj in one of the other photos. Everyone's so up in arms that she gave three out to different guys on the same day but the evidence shows only two. Clearly not a slut.

That girl is still at school and its being investigated by the police

17 nothing to investigate ...she made a blunder sucking 2 guys off ..her life ruined by it at the least ...more annoyed by the people taking the photos but this is the age we live in

If it was a bloke going down on various women he would be a champion.

It's disgraceful how women get 'shamed' like that, to be perfectly honest. As long as it was consensual, then she can do whatever the **** she wants.

Have you seen the pictures?? I'm guessing not

I'm a dirty b****** and want to see what all the fuss is about, if she was at an Eminem concert she may have been trying to get them in her ears to drown out the infernal racket that he produces, what with all of the jostling and pushing in the crowd maybe one of them ended up where they did accidentally

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 2

I'm a dirty b****** and want to see what all the fuss is about, if she was at an Eminem concert she may have been trying to get them in her ears to drown out the infernal racket that he produces, what with all of the jostling and pushing in the crowd maybe one of them ended up where they did accidentally

Hahaha funny fella

Â