Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Well according to Levy there is no money to spend in Jan unless they sell but they aren't willing to let key players leave.

So unless Spurs can find another club like Sunderland or Pompy to pay over the odds for their cast offs I'd say it will be a quiet month for old melted face. Expect lots of talk about the players he would have signed and who would have wanted to join him if he had the money.

I think you'll be disappointed then, because it seems that Spurs have just tied up a deal for a defensive midfielder - the first fruits of our new partnership arrangement with the Brazilian club Internacional.

His name is Sandro - Brazil's U-20 captain and now recently capped for their senior squad. Not sure of the fee - around 7m maybe, but that figure is yet to be confirmed. He should be at the Lane to watch our game against Wolves.

Of course it remains to be seen how quickly (or not) he is brought into the first team matchday squad and how well he'll adapt to the Prem.

Disappointed? To be totally honest I couldn't give a **** who you sign.

No doubt though if you do sign him I will have to read your posts about how great and what an amazing signing he will be just like when you signed Gomes and that lad from Barcelona you spent so much time telling us all about, good signing that one wasn't it.

Oh and if he is at the Lane to watch you game against Wolves then I hope he has enjoyed the 1st half as much as I have so far.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glaston analysis of Spurs dropping points against inferior opposition please. :lol:

Totally made up with this Wolves result as I couldn't see any way how Spurs couldn't the game today.

Some terrible dropped points by Spurs in the league this season but then it does seem this sort of league this season.

Yep, bad points lost by Spurs. Defeats at home to Stoke and Wolves? They've got to be 2 of the worst travellers in the league! Spurs remind me abit of Villa last season. Start bright, drop some really bad points and ultimately fail in their quest for top 4 football.

Oh and if he is at the Lane to watch you game against Wolves then I hope he has enjoyed the 1st half as much as I have so far.

Well I'm sure he enjoys the fact that he'll walk into the team easily seeing that Palacios was poor again and kept giving the ball away.

Spuds! I thought with them losing at home to the dingles my pleasure quota for the day was at maximum. Then we go and win at the gloryhunting bastards. I can't **** wait for work on monday.

My weekend just keeps getting better....

Tottenham defender Benoit Assou-Ekotto could face a police investigation following an incident after the 1-0 White Hart Lane defeat by Wolves.

The Cameroon left-back allegedly raised his hands to a supporter's neck near the tunnel as he was walking off the pitch.

Spurs assistant Joe Jordan reportedly hauled the player away and led him down the tunnel, and he then later gave his version of events to the club's security team.

A Tottenham spokesperson said: ""We are aware of the incident and we are investigating.

"The police are speaking to everyone involved."

The incident capped a miserable afternoon for Assou-Ekotto who had a poor game as Spurs went down 1-0 at home to Wolves.

Here

glastonspur, glastonspur, where for art thou glastonspur

If you don't know what 'wherefore' means, just don't use it.

We just won at the Theatre Of Rapists, cheer up for **** sake

Â