Indian Girls

Voinjama

Huuuuge pic is huuuuuuuge.

Although you appear to have too large a knowledge of this subject to be healthy...... :detect:

Pic is normal, you must be small! :winkold:

Turns my stomach!

Have you been talking to Mrs E? :suspect:

Can we get back on topic? I think I may need to delete my Voinjama account and come back with a completely different username and wrting style. Because it seems my past cannot escape me.

I want to say that the original post was in one of the Lovely Ladies threads (since deleted)... maybe circa 2008, 2009?

I thought it was the Guilty Pleasures thread, or a name similar to that?

I think I can pretty much remember the quote verbatim, but Steve's ( :winkold: ) attitude is commendable, I wish some of my mates were that deniable when it comes to my stories!

Was definitely one of my favourite quotes on VT and also the strangest thing I think I've ever heard anyone say. Then again, Japan has vending machines selling dirty pants so it might not be all that strange in the grand scheme of things.

I have gotten a girlfriend who originally comes from Kenya this spring, so it will probably not come as a surprise that I have a thing for some of the African women.

She is pretty as hell and very fit, and it feels like we have known eachother the whole life. Just seems to be a prefect match.

And on the subject African background: This is one of the Norwegian Olympic hopes, who originally comes from Nigeria. Such a lovely girl.

Ezinne_Okparaebo_82890816x9.jpg

Â