Indian Girls

Voinjama

I'm gonna surprise everyone here but no, well not in that particular picture anyway. I detest that airbrushed, digitally touched up flawless look. Give me the group of Indian uni students a few pages back over this any day. At least that was real.

enhanced-buzz-9693-1343740065-7.jpg

Sheryl Chopra, first Indian to pose for Playboy anyone?

doesn't look real, and skin lightened so much she looks white rather than indian. terrible pic.

and i just looked on google images, and all the pics of her have her looking white and airbrushed :(

enhanced-buzz-9693-1343740065-7.jpg

Sheryl Chopra, first Indian to pose for Playboy anyone?

doesn't look real, and skin lightened so much she looks white rather than indian. terrible pic.

and i just looked on google images, and all the pics of her have her looking white and airbrushed :(

Completely agree with everything here. If I met her in real life I would probably be impressed. But in every picture she has been whitened and airbrushed and does not look real.

Thoughts on Sonali Shah? Olympic presenter on the beeb. Doing the triathlon today.

We need the official voinjama rating

Sonali Shah is stunning. But anyone watching the Olympics on BBC 3 will notice a fine young Indian women doing the newsround every few hours. She is even better.

This topic has got me thinking. Its crazy that we can all look at exactly the same person but have such differing views, even though we are looking at the same person. I have always thought that was strange. Maybe someone can explain the scentific theory behind that.

But what are your opinions on when a girl who you dont think is attractive tries to blast you on how you look? It makes me angry. You dont look good enough to criticise me love.

Its all based on perception IMO, Someone I look at might not be attractive to me, but my mate might think she is gorgeous because he is 'looking at her through HIS eyes and what HE considers 'Attractive'.

So I believe its all down to Perceptive, one girl you think it Hot, but someone else might not be 'his' Type..

And then there are just the women that every guy would do, regardless what you are into, because she is just so fit..

e.g

anigif_enhanced-buzz-364-1342713374-5.gif

Â