Indian Girls

Voinjama

May she bring you years of joy and happiness Rev

I think worry and loss of money is what I am due a lifetime of!

In the last couple of months she has realised that she has daddy hopelessly wrapped around her little finger and she can get what she wants out of me. Dunno whether that makes her smart or me stupid though! :P

Nice pic Rev, and to all the people who have dealt with an Indian girl, I am truly jealous. I want to make it clear it's not a fetish, I'm just attracted to them. Off to Ilford I go :lol: >>>>>

I'm not sure if they've started their Heathrow service yet but if you ever take an internal flight in India fly with Kingfisher. The stewardesses are the finest women I've ever seen so if you've got a thing for Indian chicks, you'll be in heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

I also know of Indian girls who like to sleep around with white guys for a bit of fun & sex only.

I wonder why that might be?

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

It has led to a call for condoms of mixed sizes to be made more widely available in India.

The two-year study was carried out by the Indian Council of Medical Research.

Over 1,200 volunteers from the length and breadth of the country had their penises measured precisely, down to the last millimetre.

The scientists even checked their sample was representative of India as a whole in terms of class, religion and urban and rural dwellers.

The conclusion of all this scientific endeavour is that about 60% of Indian men have penises which are between three and five centimetres shorter than international standards used in condom manufacture.

(not casting aspersions on any posters in this thread, btw)

I had an Indian girlfriend when I was 19. Her father despised me, and her mother, after a year of disapproval, finally began to like me. Too bad her daughter was a whack-job and I dumped her. :lol:

Â