Indian Girls

Voinjama

I was in a bar in Barbados a few years back with some mates, there was a good group of us and we kind of merged with this group of stunning girls that were on a photo shoot for a very well known magazine, me and this one mate focused on 2 of these models mainly because the one girl was a gorgeous oriental/American girl, absolutely stunning, well i was getting well into this girl and her friend fortunately realised that i had not got a clue, her friend stepped forward, saying not everything in life is what you think it is, she put her hand down between this oriental girls legs who was wearing a very short skirt, finished just below the crutch, she grabbed the hem of the skirt, pulled it up, and i swear he had bigger nuts and bolts than me.

Needless to say i was stunned even shocked, but what came next shocked me more, my mate who i had known all my life, and i was always aware of the fact he was a dog, turned to me standing there in shocked silence and said " look mate if you won't i facking will"

:lol: Funniest post i've read on here for a while!

Nah, The Punjab is the northernmost part of India, some of it is in Pakistan too.

The northernmost states in India are Jammu and Kashmir, followed by Himachal Pradesh, both of which are in the Himalayas. Punjab is the third most northerly state.

Possibly the most anal correction of all time, well done sir.

The point remains that the Punjab is in the extreme north of India. The northern edge of the Punjab doesnt take you into another part of India, it takes you over the border into Pakistan.

It's a generalisation, but...

On the whole, asian girls are far classier, respectful and hard working than white girls. And they're less likely to be fat. And they take far more care in their appearance.

I reckon you have opened a whole can of worms with that statement. I'm not saying I agree or that I disagree though.

It's a generalisation, but...

On the whole, asian girls are far classier, respectful and hard working than white girls. And they're less likely to be fat. And they take far more care in their appearance.

I reckon you have opened a whole can of worms with that statement. I'm not saying I agree or that I disagree though.

Asian girls flaws/beliefs are what make them take more care.

They have to keep hair on the body a certain length, so they'll always wax :winkold: The hair on their head is naturally wavey, so they will always straighten it. They are naturally hairier, so they have their eyebrows/face threaded.

The amount of white girls I see with greasy hair/spots/muffin tops/no make up :shock:

And asian girls are encouraged to go uni. White girls are encouraged to get pregnant aged 16.

They just don't do it for me.

Yet Amanda plastic face Holden does?

Different strokes for different folks and all that, but that's poor form :P

freida-pinto-lead.jpg

If I'm honest, I only find white girls attractive, maybe half cast but that's my limit. Don't know why.

The term to use is mix race

They just don't do it for me.

Yet Amanda plastic face Holden does?

Different strokes for different folks and all that, but that's poor form :P

freida-pinto-lead.jpg

If I'm honest, I only find white girls attractive, maybe half cast but that's my limit. Don't know why.

The term to use is mix race

Is hybrid OK?

I'm half cast. I couldn't care less if you call it me or not :) What villadude says is true.. mix race until that becomes offensive. Personally we've (me and other mixed mates) have always used half cast. Mixed race is alright by me too. Whatever :)

Â