Indian Girls

Voinjama

We were the same as the French until somebody drew a line on a map a few years back!

Quite, although there are less people still alive who remember when that happened...

Its not the same. The French & the English are separated by a natural line that is difficult to cross ie: the English Channel.

the line drawn to separate Bangladesh & Pakistan from India, was just a line on a map.

We were the same as the French until somebody drew a line on a map a few years back!

Quite, although there are less people still alive who remember when that happened...

Its not the same. The French & the English are separated by a natural line that is difficult to cross ie: the English Channel.

the line drawn to separate Bangladesh & Pakistan from India, was just a line on a map.

Also the European boarders were created by the Europeans themselves usually based on language and cultural differences. The dividing up of India in the 40s was fairly arbitrary and done by an outside power.

But all country boarders are pretty meaningless at the end of the day when looking at a persons race which I think was what The Rev was getting at.

Also the European boarders were created by the Europeans themselves usually based on language and cultural differences. The dividing up of India in the 40s was fairly arbitrary and done by an outside power.

But all country boarders are pretty meaningless at the end of the day when looking at a persons race which I think was what The Rev was getting at.

I agree, when I titled the thread indian girls, i meant alll the countries from the sub continent i.e bangladesh and pakistan aswell. I guess i should have put asian girls when i made the topic.

I agree, when I titled the thread indian girls, i meant alll the countries from the sub continent i.e bangladesh and pakistan aswell. I guess i should have put asian girls when i made the topic.

What about Japanese/Chinese/Koreans/etc.?

What about Japanese/Chinese/Koreans/etc.?

Nah I'm not really attracted to them

When you have spent as much time as I have listening to the differences between folk from different states of India (and I can assure you that people from Gujarat do not like being confused with people from the Punjab!) then people just assuming/implying that everybody on the subcontinent is from the came country sounds almost as strange to me as somebody else suggesting that everybody in Europe is also from the same country. ;)

I always thought punjab was an insult like using the shortened version of Pakistani...

only way i've ever heard it was in school as a youngster hearing a crazy pissed up old man (malcolm we called him - nothing to do with the school he just lived nearby) screamed 'dirty punjab' at everyone who walked past.

I was in a bar in Barbados a few years back with some mates, there was a good group of us and we kind of merged with this group of stunning girls that were on a photo shoot for a very well known magazine, me and this one mate focused on 2 of these models mainly because the one girl was a gorgeous oriental/American girl, absolutely stunning, well i was getting well into this girl and her friend fortunately realised that i had not got a clue, her friend stepped forward, saying not everything in life is what you think it is, she put her hand down between this oriental girls legs who was wearing a very short skirt, finished just below the crutch, she grabbed the hem of the skirt, pulled it up, and i swear he had bigger nuts and bolts than me.

Needless to say i was stunned even shocked, but what came next shocked me more, my mate who i had known all my life, and i was always aware of the fact he was a dog, turned to me standing there in shocked silence and said " look mate if you won't i facking will"

When you have spent as much time as I have listening to the differences between folk from different states of India (and I can assure you that people from Gujarat do not like being confused with people from the Punjab!) then people just assuming/implying that everybody on the subcontinent is from the came country sounds almost as strange to me as somebody else suggesting that everybody in Europe is also from the same country. ;)

My bad. I guess its the same with America and Canada. People from Canada get annoyed if you think they are from America.

My bad. I guess its the same with America and Canada. People from Canada get annoyed if you think they are from America.

This thread needs more pics :P

n1223238865_269275_13.jpg

'Miss Pooja' a lovley Punjabi girl :)

• 2 months later...
I think I'd place Asian women at number 2 on the hotness list. Never been with one, never tried, but there're loads of fit ones. I remember back in 6th form there was a Asian girl who was easily one of the fittest I've ever met. She was just... wow. Smart too. Turned up at our leavers prom in a sort of halter top dress, open back and sides, all draped, achingly stunning.

What would you place at number 1? I'm prseuming white?

Â