Indian Girls

Voinjama

Indian girls don't normally float my boat. But that one fromSlumdog is amazing.

This.

I've read that she was rejected from some Bollywood movies for not being pretty enough too :/

I second this view. That's bloody awful that she got rejected as she's absolutely stunning!

I think I'd place Asian women at number 2 on the hotness list. Never been with one, never tried, but there're loads of fit ones. I remember back in 6th form there was a Asian girl who was easily one of the fittest I've ever met. She was just... wow. Smart too. Turned up at our leavers prom in a sort of halter top dress, open back and sides, all draped, achingly stunning.

What's wrong with English women eh? This is why this country is going to the dogs!*

*Note: this isn't racist. It's just protecting against romantic extremism :?

I suggest that all white British guys go with Asian girls...

...since that leaves more British chicks for me!

(not sure if it's some sort of oedipus complex writ national or what)

I should imagine that Indian mothers-in-law are marvellous cooks

I can assure you that they are. :)

I normally only eat indian food (i.e.curry) when I am pissed so that would make visiting the in laws interesting ( if I married an indian girl, which by the way I also think are fit)

Thanks for the advice to those who have given it. I think getting serious with an Indian chick is out of the question, but I may just have fun with one. They are so bloody gorgeous, I know I should maybe keep away from them, but I can't help it. Its a bit frustrating to be honest.

Frieda Pinto (Slumdog Chick) is fineeeeeeeeeee.

I prefer the slightly more exotic types to the bog standard white girl if i'm honest.

I'd jump at the chance of...courting one..so snap up the opportunity when you have it!

I agree, although I'm not really into black girls, but of course a few are nice, I wouldnt say no to Beyonce.

Thanks for the advice to those who have given it. I think getting serious with an Indian chick is out of the question, but I may just have fun with one. They are so bloody gorgeous, I know I should maybe keep away from them, but I can't help it. Its a bit frustrating to be honest.

Why would you keep away from them? Just go with the ride man, if it works its perfect, if not whats the worst that could happen??

BTW I live in east london, if you want to meet up to watch the Villa sometime send me a PM!

One of my favorite bits about Brum is all the Asian British women, they're everywhere. So many dark skinned tanny fit chicas everywhere. But they all seem sooooo unattainable. Unless you meet them at a pub/club drinking then you really have no chance.

Basically pub/club, possiblititty of getting laid

if not then I think the chances are pretty slim...

Again just from what I gathered when I was over there....

Funny line from my last visit to B6, (it's gunna sound racist but believe me it's not!)

"I'll let her sit on my face...I don't care what curry she ate for lunch"

(we'd just finished eating curry ourselves and she happened to be Indian!)

Â