PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Reactions and Ratings

limpid

Have that you dirty twelve toed fucktards :-)

It's at times like this I find living in the B37 postcode area highly satisfying

Me too Rob! Ah Chelmsley seems far more safer with them c**ts off the streets. Watched the game in the Bell in Coleshill and christ you could tell noses from their tattoos, inbred looks,

Solid defensive performance which pleased me - I never felt like they were going to score, can't remember the last time I felt that watching the Villa. Great to get the goal near the end too. A sign of a good team, winning when not playing great, as they say.

Just got back, absolutely buzzing :D

Pretty crap game by and large but we got three points and it should have been 3 come the end.

I thought the defence was solid, really impressed with all the new signings, especially Collins who won absolutely everything in the air. Thought Cuellar was really good aswell.

Bit frustrated we didn't change things around and bring Carew on earlier, Gabby was so isolated on his own and we just didn't look like scoring.

I think 4-5-1 is the formation we need to play against teams that want to attack and come at us but against the likes of blues i think we need something a little more offensive.. was much better when we went 4-4-2.

Overall happy

We failed to create chances and we failed to create a passing game, it was a dire affair between two teams who didn't dare.

Fair enough, we were away from home but I would have wished for us to switch to a 4-2-2 earlier as they were poor today.

B'ham lay low and try to get that fluke goal from somewhere, but it didn't happen for them.

James Milner was extremely poor and had it not been for some involvement in the latter part of the game he would have been

given a 4. You saw Aaron Lennon having a crap game last night as well, so I guess the impact of being in the England squad

are making them a little bit tired mentally as well as physically.

Big John on to create a goal immediately, he should play more and especially against a tough defensive unit who are good in the air.

Him not starting today was a big mystery for me. And Steve Sidwell, I struggle to see why he plays for us. He is very anonymous.

I know you didn't care for Milner's and Sidwell's performance, but come on.....

11 players is better than 9.

:lol:

thought the back 4 were magnificant, collins in particular. however have not replaced barry as Sidwell, Reo, & petrov were all poor today. its a good job the blues are shite. gabby needs credit for today as worked hard and did not waste possession......and he SCORED!!! Well done the Villa!

Have that you dirty twelve toed fucktards :-)

It's at times like this I find living in the B37 postcode area highly satisfying

Me too Rob! Ah Chelmsley seems far more safer with them c**ts off the streets. Watched the game in the Bell in Coleshill and christ you could tell noses from their tattoos, inbred looks,

I watched it in there too ninja.png

Get in there Gabby my son! Five in a row against the scum.

Magnificent defensive display from the new guys today.

To the Villa fan who was walking his dog and called radio WM after the game I salute you sir. If anyone happened to record that phone in please make it available because it was priceless.

Get in there Gabby my son! Five in a row against the scum.

Magnificent defensive display from the new guys today.

To the Villa fan who was walking his dog and called radio WM after the game I salute you sir. If anyone happened to record that phone in please make it available because it was priceless.

What did the bloke say?