PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Reactions and Ratings

limpid

Fekin chuffed. To win these kinds of games, that's just what a top 6 team does. :D

It has to be said that those two missed sitters in the end really was appalling for a forward. But no matter, we won and I love Gabby!!

Well, I just got back on here in time to pick up the result - work interfered and my yahoo link had dropped so thanks for keeping me informed.

Reaction - the Middle East and working on a Sunday when we beat the filth sucks but it all worked out in the end.

Think I'll go home and drink some illegal alcohol now :cheers:

Brilliant...Gabby mugged again em at the end!

Thought Collins, Dunne & Warnock look more than useful & Cuellar played extremely well as RB.

Blues worked very hard today to make it difficult.

3 wins on the trot ...can't complain!!

We saw the worst of the 4-5-1 today, against another team playing 4-5-1 it leads to a very dull defence dominated game. Credit to the manager, he made a tactical change and won the game for us every much as Gabby's header did.

Dunne and Collins were nothing short of brilliant at the back and Cuellar did a manful job at right back, often coming into the middle to pick up a loose ball or a header. Warnock will need to settle a bit more to get the most out of him but certainly didn't let anyone down.

Can look forward to rubbing it in all week now with Nose clients and friends :D

Really impressed with Dunne and Collins on debut for us in the center of our defence, big and mobile and were kept busy with high balls which were dealt with effectively on the whole i thought.

Why would we neglect the midfield with long balls up front all day and not use Carew up there from the start is beyond me, glad to get away with this one as we played far too direct with no real expectation on most of the balls, strange performance but happy with the 3 points.

looked good at the back midfield solid but we need some creativity in there maybe delph for last 20 mins,then theres gabby well what can ya say he's living our dream get in there you beauty weyyyyy heyyyyy party time for the claret and blue army :lol: