PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Match Thread 12:00

limpid

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buzzing already for this game, can't wait for Sunday to come!! I think we will won quite comfortably, I'm feeling pretty confident about it, but i'm sure some nerves will kick in Sunday morning! I can see Gabby getting on the scoresheet again, he has a pretty good record against the shite! UTV!!

Wish I could have been there, this might just be a cracking game.

Hopefully Craig Gardner gets a little run-out during the game, he's going to be all fired up, scaring the blues shitless only by looking at them.

I think we need to keep them quiet early on, as it looks like Mcleish is going to try and use the 5-1 defeat to try and gain some revenge mission. If our boys perform we'll win but then again i always have doubts going into these. McFadden will be key for them, keep him quiet and we'll be on our way. I can see a few sending offs on Sunday as players like Carsley and Bowyer will put the boot in

Will the police be keping us in for an hour like last time? I sincerely hope not, me and a mate were sitting ducks and got a bit of a kicking just up from the VW garage.

They should just let us all out together. I'd prefer to take my chances that way

Thoughts?

Will the police be keping us in for an hour like last time? I sincerely hope not, me and a mate were sitting ducks and got a bit of a kicking just up from the VW garage.

They should just let us all out together. I'd prefer to take my chances that way

Thoughts?

Did they actually let people out of the car aprk in dribs and drabs then? That's ridiculous if they did, it just gives the scum an opportunity to pick people off.

A mate of mine was at Big Johns in Washwood Heath and some lad just walked up to the window and dropped a boulder through it.

It'd be nice of the police if they either let us out en masse so there would be little chance of people getting picked off or provided decent protection to those they are going to let out in small numbers.

It'd be nice of the police if they either let us out en masse so there would be little chance of people getting picked off or provided decent protection to those they are going to let out in small numbers.

Would be nice if they let the away fans out first, then the homes 20-30 minutes later. Can't see many of our idiots waiting for the SHA retards to come out, especially if we win. Their fans however will wait hours to cause a bit of trouble and then run off throwing stones and bottles. About time the problem fans of certain teams are punished, if your fans have a proven record of trouble making it should be them who are held back, not the well behaved fans.