PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Match Thread 12:00

limpid

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy enough with 4-5-1 with Gabby up front and Carew on the bench.

They've been playing 4-5-1 too I believe and there's going to be a hell of a lot of congestion in there. Carsley and Bowyer against Reo Coker and Sidwell will be a good battle, and I think if we can keep them busy it could be a great day for Ashley Young and James Milner.

Come on you orrible, dirty, filthy little pikey c*nts. We'll batter the shit out of you until you're begging for mercy. For we are the mighty Aston Villa and you are little more than a piece of shit that we happen to pass on our way to the top.

I hate these inbred little swamp donkeys. Come on you lions....

Carew has to start this one. I don't know who is in small heath's defence, neither do I want to know, but they couldn't deal with Crouch when he came on as sub at the weekend. He could've had a hat-trick.

Heskey could win over a few of his doubters with a goal against these scutters.

So if its 451 , everyone happy with seeing John Carew on the bench ?

No.

He should start every game when fit.

Completly disagree, his lack of mobility, means away from home, we'd struggle to more.

Alot of our good counter attacking play comes through Agbonlahor running either channels and then laying the ball back into midfield and attacking from areas deep in the opposition half. Also we went 10 unbeaten with Gabby upfront on his own last year and already 2 wins in two when he's upfront on his own in the league this season, why the hell would we change that?

There's no need to change a winning formula. 4-5-1 with Gabby up front, dropping him after Sundays performance would be criminal. If things aren't going our way after 70 odd minutes then bring on Delph and Carew to shake things up.

I fancy someone getting sent off in this match, there will be casualties from the midfield battle and i fancy either Bowyer or Sidders will see red.

I thnk we'll make it 4 wins on the bounce here and win the game 2-0, Milner and Sidders to get the goals, blues fans to spit their dummies out and the police to have a bumper overtime payout.

Can't wait!

Gabby is a big game player too, not to mention his Fulham performance.

No way is he dropped.

.................................Friedel...................................

Beye............Dunne..................Cuellar...........Warnock

...............Reo-Coker.....Sidwell......Petrov.................

Milner............................................................Young

.............................Agbonlahor...............................

Warnock plays with real passion, he's a proper grafter too. Perfect game to introduce him.

Completly disagree, his lack of mobility, means away from home, we'd struggle to more.

Alot of our good counter attacking play comes through Agbonlahor running either channels and then laying the ball back into midfield and attacking from areas deep in the opposition half. Also we went 10 unbeaten with Gabby upfront on his own last year and already 2 wins in two when he's upfront on his own in the league this season, why the hell would we change that?

Whilst I agree we should keep the same team, I am baffled at the moblity comment. Another striker in are team has a lack of mobilty which is why he ends up on the floor more often than not. Carew is very good on the ground and there is no evidence he can't work in a 4-5-1 because he has never played in that formation when starting for us I think.

Have seen Small heath a couple of times this season on the telly, at Old trafford and Spurs

They should have got a draw at Man U and really, really should have beaten Tottenham. They seem to want to play "properly" ball on the ground, moving it quickly. Defensively they are very solid. Their very obvious weakness is a total lack of creativity in the final third, but still I think its the best SHA team for quite some years

in short, difficult game. I'd take a point I think.

.................................Friedel...................................

L Young............Clark..................Cuellar...........Shorey

...............Reo-Coker.....Sidwell......Petrov.................

Milner............................................................Young

.............................Agbonlahor...............................

subs: Guzan, Dunne, Warnock, Delph, Albrighton, Heskey, Carew

I'd take a point I think.

So would I, but I like to win because I hate the inbred, knuckledragging, unwashed, child molesting, flat-forehead, flea ridden, sister ****, bestial Sty Dwellers

I'd take a point I think.

So would I, but I like to win because I hate the inbred, knuckledragging, unwashed, child molesting, flat-forehead, flea ridden, sister ****, bestial Sty Dwellers

I'm with you there Rob

If Dunne signs I think the team will be:

GK: Friedel

LB: Shorey

CB: Dunne

CB: Cuellar

RB: Beye

LM: Young

CM: Sidders

CM: Petrov

CM: Reo-Coker

RM: Milner

FW: Gabby

Subs: Guzan, Collins, Warnock, Delph, Albrighton, Carew, Heskey

Not a bad squad at all IMO :)

We also will have Downing, Bouma, Davies, L Young, Gardner, Delfoneso and the kids as well :D... oh and not to mention SALIFOU!