PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Match Thread 12:00

limpid

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‘No I’m Spartacus!!’ roars Marlon from the front row just a little too eagerly and way too loudly!

MON looks at Marlon and shakes his head at him sadly. ‘No one likes a smart-arse Marlon’.

‘Sorry boss’ says Marlon. He looks crestfallen.

:crylaugh: oh Marlon

What does everyone want to see as a lineup?

-----------------Friedel

Beye------Cuellar----Dunne----Warnock

-----------------Petrov

Young------NRC------Sidwell------Milner

-----------------Gabby

Something like this will work well I think. But I suppose the scum will park the bus in front of goal and not allow us the counter attack, in that case:

-----------------Friedel

NRC-------------Petrov------------Milner

----------Young----------Gabby

-------------------Carew

Quite long and off a Blues board but it had me chuckling.

Proof we don't read our own front page. Why I oughta :rant:

;)

I hadn't seen this on the front page so read through it with growing amazement that a blosers fan could have written something so articulate and funny. Must try harder. :oops: :oops:

Brilliant! I suppose all it misses is MON marching everyone off on a pre-match visit to the Science Museum.

Guardian (which often seems to call these things right) this morning has this as the likely formation

--------------Friedel

Cuellar----Dunne---Collins----Warnock

Reo-Coker----Petrov------Sidwell

Milner--------------A. Young

--------------Gabby

Good enough for Small Heath IMO, though a scarily new back four. Hope they've been practising together..

:thumb:

We've shipped so many goals in the last 2 matches that I can just see a new back 4. Cuéllar at RB would be the icing on the cake. If it ain't broke tamper with it? I hope MON is thinking of nothing of the sort!

Quite long and off a Blues board but it had me chuckling.

Proof we don't read our own front page. Why I oughta :rant:

;)

I hadn't seen this on the front page so read through it with growing amazement that a blosers fan could have written something so articulate and funny. Must try harder. :oops: :oops:

Brilliant! I suppose all it misses is MON marching everyone off on a pre-match visit to the Science Museum.

Guardian (which often seems to call these things right) this morning has this as the likely formation

--------------Friedel

Cuellar----Dunne---Collins----Warnock

Reo-Coker----Petrov------Sidwell

Milner--------------A. Young

--------------Gabby

Good enough for Small Heath IMO, though a scarily new back four. Hope they've been practising together..

:thumb:

Just can't see Cueller at RB and that back 4 in general.

Think it'll be,

Beye --- Dunne --- Cueller --- Warnock

So if its 451 , everyone happy with seeing John Carew on the bench ?

No.

He should start every game when fit.

Completly disagree, his lack of mobility, means away from home, we'd struggle to more.

Alot of our good counter attacking play comes through Agbonlahor running either channels and then laying the ball back into midfield and attacking from areas deep in the opposition half. Also we went 10 unbeaten with Gabby upfront on his own last year and already 2 wins in two when he's upfront on his own in the league this season, why the hell would we change that?

Agreed.

I'd use Carew as an impact player for the last 20-25 minutes, if we're chasing the game.

-----------------Friedel

-----------------Petrov

Young------NRC------Sidwell------Milner

-----------------Gabby

The inbreds can sell out their seats :lol: They're a joke.