PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Match Thread 12:00

limpid

anyone see the feature on SSN?

Completely retarded blues fan, looked like he should be playing a banjo, had his tattoo upside down. :crylaugh:

'err, well it don't matta that its the wrung waay round, its got the name o the team on an im proud of it'

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just on my way now, absolutely hate going there.

Did anyone see SSN just?

They just had a nose on there, showing off his tattoo of the badge. And he had the ball and the globe the wrong way round. They asked him about it, and he goes 'at the end ov da day, it's got da name ov da club on it an um proud ov it'.

Classic SHA.

Just seen on SSN that they are saying Collins, Dunne and Warnock are all set to start
It would be a shame to push Cuellar out to Right Back, Beye has done Ok there, and Cuellar has looked good at CB.

Did anyone see SSN just?

They just had a nose on there, showing off his tattoo of the badge. And he had the ball and the globe the wrong way round. They asked him about it, and he goes 'at the end ov da day, it's got da name ov da club on it an um proud ov it'.

Classic SHA.

You can't make this stuff up can you. They really are pathetic.

Did anyone see SSN just?

Classic SHA.

:clap:

Cuellar at RB, Dunne + Collins CB, Warnock LB

Not too pleased with that, if that's how we play.

I can only suppose he's done it for the added height, but I really thought he'd want to leave Cuellar CB for continuity, but if not then let Beye continue to settle in the team. Cuellar's never looked particularly comfortable at RB