PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Match Thread 12:00

limpid

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Letting three defenders start together for the first time is a strange decision.

However; would I want Shorey ahead of Warnock? Never.

I would perhaps go with Cuellar and Dunne in the middle and perhaps NRC on the

right back or something. Not sure about Collins at all.

You'd rather put NRC at right back than put a centre back who you ain't seen much of at centre back?

MON>>>>you.

Hmm, not liking the line up of the defence. Seriously what on earth does O'Neill see in Collins? Dunne Cuellar has to be the first choice partnership. I would've kept Beye at Right Back and not played Collins.

Who knows, I wish Young was playing t be honest, easily our most solid defender.

Hmm, not liking the line up of the defence. Seriously what on earth does O'Neill see in Collins? Dunne Cuellar has to be the first choice partnership. I would've kept Beye at Right Back and not played Collins.

Who knows, I wish Young was playing t be honest, easily our most solid defender.

Probably the same thing that made him buy the player?

I honestly wonder who has seen him more and got more scout reports etc ...You or Mon?

I doubt you've watched him for WHU in the last 6 months more than 3/4 times, not a dig because I haven't also.

Now if only I was able to use photoshop and a Right Back For Dummies pic.

Though dunne would start. Surprised to see him going with both Collins & Dunne. A brave move 3 defenders making their debut in a debut and 1 out of position!

Either Genius or idiotic...90 mins well tell! ;)

True, but lets hope Cuellar can stay solid, bit concerned there, and what does Carew need to do, though it is 4-5-1 so all is good so far...

Also came on here to express my concerns on defense but it's all already been said. I just hope MON is right. Only time will tell.
This - a little surprised - probably the best players (compared to beye and shorey) - but a major reshuffle in a derby, in the first game for two weeks, with little training time.