FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

They haven't done anything with milners rating apart from move his position to central. If you put him right wing it'll go back up to 81 or something. Hope this is sorted out by next year. If ash young is rated 84 at left wing then milner should be 85 in the middle. :-)

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody noticed a difference in gameplay since the update??

My defenders have turned into mongols I swear..mistake after mistake. Running into eachother, miscontroling.

Its really pissing me off. I smashed up control pad in massive rage. Im now on my 4th Dual Shock 3 :lol:

I did wonder if something had happened. I hardly keep a clean sheet any more, when before I would only let in up to 10 goals a season. I thought it might have been something to do with all the drugs and booze I've been taking on. Now I understand the the defenders got a bit pish.

My defenders have turned into mongols I swear..mistake after mistake. Running into eachother, miscontroling.

Its really pissing me off. I smashed up control pad in massive rage. Im now on my 4th Dual Shock 3 :lol:

I did wonder if something had happened. I hardly keep a clean sheet any more, when before I would only let in up to 10 goals a season. I thought it might have been something to do with all the drugs and booze I've been taking on. Now I understand the the defenders got a bit pish.

:lol:

Drugs & Booze might also have something to do with it..But yeah somet has changed I swear. Or ive just gone shite.

They haven't done anything with milners rating apart from move his position to central.
His position is still RW, but the default formation puts him in CM, and in CM his rating has gone from 76 to 77. Whilst staying the same out wide.

They haven't done anything with milners rating apart from move his position to central.
His position is still RW, but the default formation puts him in CM, and in CM his rating has gone from 76 to 77. Whilst staying the same out wide.

With a bit of tinkering in his stats (have to do it prior to starting a MM game for it to stick), I've managed to get him up to 78.

Basically, I stripped out all of his GK attributes, some of his defensive abilities and shaved a few unneeded points here and there, then I dumped the excess into short passing and strength (from what I remembered, in last year's FIFA these were the prime abilities to spend points in to upgrade a CM faster).

For a laugh I applied the same process to Heskey and put as many points in finishing as possible... he's now better than Gabby. :shock:

:lol:

Drugs & Booze might also have something to do with it..But yeah somet has changed I swear. Or ive just gone shite.

It's definitely changed, I only play as Villa so it may be something theyve done just to us. I had never lost a game to any of my mates, now its 50/50

The problem is the better teams have been improved and tehre's a big divide.

Players such as Ronaldo and Drogba can be unstoppable against certain players. It's frustrating because I always use weaker teams and I used to win most but now I am constantly countered by the ridiculous pace they have.

just go in the area using standard arena practice and press a direction using the d-pad or analogue if you have d-pad as your default directions.

You will then have a penalty. Try not to put it over.

Just got the sack with le Arse :( Won the league and cup double last year won 22 games on the spin but got knocked out of the league and Fa cups!

Giant throw is one of the easiest, set yourself as a full back take 10 long throws (only takes 2 or 3 games realy) and hey presto the giant throw is unlocked.

Been working on my Virtual Pro alot recently. He's rated 82-83 at the moment although I've unlocked plenty of achievements. Anybody else use their pro's much?

I've unlocked practically everything, apart from anything to do with crosses and headers.

Months of playing and i still havent figured out how to score a header. Even from 2 yards out I cant hit the target with a header so how im supposed to score 50+ is unthinkable. That applies to crosses too as even the most perfect cross in the world cant be converted from even 2 yards out.

What am I doing wrong? is anyone else struggling to score headers?

I struggled for ages with headers, it was a sort of chicken and egg thing. I needed the achievement to be able to score and could not get the achievment cos I couldn't score. In the end I started doing a tapped lofted pass accross the box when I would previously have just passed it on the floor for an open goal. I messed up loads of good scoring opportunities with simply getting the cross wrong and even more by heading it over. On the plus side my guy took a few down and volleyed them in which helps on other achievments. Once I got a couple of headed achievements I started scoring in open play more often. (doint the reverse of this will help with the crossing)

Also edit your player and sacrifice speed for size. You may play like a pudding for a bit, but it will pay off on the headers.

I'm having an issue getting the accomplishments for penalties and free kicks in the arena. No matter how many times I score I don't get credited anything. I press back to go into practice, choose free kick and set it up but it doesn't unlock. Am I missing something obvious?

Â