FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just started playing this. Getting better but is there a button or comby that sends the nearest player running away from you?

I thought I'd seen it on the demo but can't find it in the book or online.

Wol - I think you hold L1 as your passing the ball to make the player make a run or do a 1-2

Your right Yillan, It's a good game but there's some really daft things about it that could have been easily ironed out with a bit more testing, I daresay.

Got sacked from Notts County last night with about 8 games to go in the season. I got promoted last season, had got them to the final of the Johnsons Paint Trophy, got to the semi final of the league cup and i was 2nd in League 1, 3 points behind top with 2 games in hand.

Can't help thinking thats Sven's got something to do with it, the swine

• 2 weeks later...

I will probably be getting it but I wasted so much money on it last year buying gold packs and getting bugger all out of them. It's an addiction! This time I'm gonna just play games and earn my money that way...

What's actually different this year then? I've seen a few screenshots here and there and improvements to the player search/trade engine. That's about it.

I still dont like the way the keepers run off the line, whether you hold triangle or not. Its never really been a problem but lately i just KEEP getting lobbed. lol

oh well, onwards and upward!

Agreed. Best thing to do is bring your keeper out nice and early, they usually throw a slide tackle in pretty quick before your opponent has time to react.

Anyway the update was out today and Villa are 5* this week if you have Live Season enabled. Agbonlahor 90.

I bought it on the PS3 last night. So much more improved this year like the trading screens are so much faster and auctions are live so you don't have to keep reloading the page to see if you've won an item. The only thing I hate is the addiction I have with my buying the Gold packs even though I get bugger all from them. I uploaded a £20 PSN pre-paid card last night. £4 on FUT leaving me with £16. Then I've bought about 6-7 premium gold packs leaving me at £7. The best player I've got from both of them is Amauri and Lopez (85 + 86) who I've both sold in the auction anyway. Saying that there was a guy on the Fifa forum last night who said he spent £70 on FUT altogether...

But I'm gonna play a little more this morning then come back with my team. It's nothing special, mostly unknown 70's but have Jimmy Milner on the right wing and a Swedish pair of Elmander and an unknown 75 who's pretty fast up top.

Â