FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

Every goal is either 2-on-1 on the keeper and they just pass it accross for a tap in

Easiest way of scoring ever.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't understand people scoring 6 yard tap ins. me and my mates play clubs because we love football, and try and play the beautiful game, winning honestly isn't everything. we like to play good stuff and score good goals.

Those teams that keep playing lofted through ball or running in a line scoring a rugby try like goal really do suck and need to understand football better.

Alright then mate.

You don't win over 70 games and only lose 7 games playing shit football, do you? Do you expect the opposing team to just stand 30 yards behind play just so we can't make it easier for us to score.

Utter nonsense.

There is a big difference IMO on Fifa between winning football and good football. Winning games consistently doesn't mean good football, it most likely means alot of counter attacking, cut backs across the 6 yard box etc. Nothing wrong with it, but I always prefer to play good football, score some decent goals rather than the cut back tap in.

We take our chances, that's all. I'd rather sqaure it and make sure I go 1-0 up by squaring it than try and place it round the keeper from a stupid angle.

The majority of our goals are probably on the counter, but half the time, we absolutely batter teams and they don't get out their half.

Is there any way that you can view your clubs record online btw?

We take our chances, that's all. I'd rather sqaure it and make sure I go 1-0 up by squaring it than try and place it round the keeper from a stupid angle.

That, to me gets pretty dull pretty quickly though. But then I suppose if you're serious about wanting to do well, you play like that. Just no fun in it IMO

That, to me gets pretty dull pretty quickly though. But then I suppose if you're serious about wanting to do well, you play like that. Just no fun in it IMO

Dull? Shredding teams and winning 5-0 boring? Not at all.

i don't understand people scoring 6 yard tap ins. me and my mates play clubs because we love football, and try and play the beautiful game, winning honestly isn't everything. we like to play good stuff and score good goals.

Those teams that keep playing lofted through ball or running in a line scoring a rugby try like goal really do suck and need to understand football better.

Unfortunately this is what happens when the makers have no common sense.

When you have a team full of slow, midget, players people will just exploit it. We try not to do it personally as there really is no point at all, it's just ruining the game.

Hopefully EA will make up for it and sort out the game because online it's a complete joke.

When all the goals are the same it is pretty boring.

They aren't. I'd say perhaps 50% of our goals are. I'm having a lot of fun hammering teams tbh.

Well apart from that, 4-0 before half time and someone quitting is a hammering to me. You do get the occasional team that does stick around though. The other day we scored 11 3 times in a row! :lol:

What level are you guys playing at online then?

I'm upto level 19 now I think. Got around 2200 ranking points or whatever they're called.

I don't really play through balls, which is weird with gabby and ash in the team. i usually just knock it around the edge of the box and eventually get the strikers to do a 1-2. Carew is the most useful player for me.

My favourite goal to score is the old give it Ash, cut inside, top corner from the edge of the box.

Also, with Ash, free kicks are basically a goal. I think i score a 20 yard free kick more regularly than I score penalties!

Well apart from that, 4-0 before half time and someone quitting is a hammering to me. You do get the occasional team that does stick around though. The other day we scored 11 3 times in a row! :lol:

:lol:

Â