FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yeah of course, its fifa. whats not to look forward to

the features they announced yesterday are interesting, but theyd want to add a lot more between now and august imo (which they will)

but theres something there that a lot of people here will be happy about i think

ah yeah of course, its fifa. whats not to look forward to

the features they announced yesterday are interesting, but theyd want to add a lot more between now and august imo (which they will)

but theres something there that a lot of people here will be happy about i think

Villa Park????

but we've got someone who posts here whos on the development team

Really? Can you direct them to the following sentence please:

NO BUGS IN MANAGER MODE IN 2011 PLEASE!

I think I've played it too much. FIFA clubs is unplayable, it isn't even football. Just team shooting from wherever knowing keepers parry it for corners, then hitting corners to the back post to their giant player knowing full well midget keepers won't come for it for some reason. Started off well, but it's been shit for a while now everyone knows how to exploit it.

agreed. thinking of trading it in now. Its been the best FIFA game, but the exploit of side pass goals, so called 'ping pong' football between ibra and messi, tiny keepers, unstoppable 7"2' giants - who are also stupendously quick - has ruined the game.

I left my club (which are shit anyway)

I mean to defend you press X, they need to think of a system that doesnt make it that easy. it way out weights the amount of times you can actually use 360 dribble - which is apparently why they put it in the game. little players cannot use it because holding X just carbon copies what the player does.

I cant believe we're in the 21st century and this is what the gaming industry has to offer...

agreed. thinking of trading it in now. Its been the best FIFA game, but the exploit of side pass goals, so called 'ping pong' football between ibra and messi, tiny keepers, unstoppable 7"2' giants - who are also stupendously quick - has ruined the game.

I left my club (which are shit anyway)

I mean to defend you press X, they need to think of a system that doesnt make it that easy. it way out weights the amount of times you can actually use 360 dribble - which is apparently why they put it in the game. little players cannot use it because holding X just carbon copies what the player does.

I cant believe we're in the 21st century and this is what the gaming industry has to offer...

It could easily be sorted out with decent AI.

the LB + A pass is just too easy, you just play a 1-2 around the defense and you're in. Why would it be so difficult to have them track the player? Same goes for the really annoying stepping up the Ai defenders do when the player is clearly onside, so they can run through 1 on 1.

I'll still probably play it until the new one is out, but it's frustrating that the best they have ever done is far from good enough.

Same goes for the really annoying stepping up the Ai defenders do when the player is clearly onside, so they can run through 1 on 1.

Switch from 'offside trap' to 'cover' in your custom tactics. It's a lot better however you do get the occasional full back who thinks it's a good idea to stand 5 yards behind play or a centre back who wants to mark someone who is standing 10 yards offside.

But how could they improve it? Then it will just go back to FIFA 09 clubs where everyone would just have a slaggy team, and it would become very monotomous.

At least the shit AI keep you guessing!

But how could they improve it? Then it will just go back to FIFA 09 clubs where everyone would just have a slaggy team, and it would become very monotomous.

The AI outside of FIFA Clubs is fine! It's alot more difficult to get in behind, but for some reason it's not the case on Clubs. :|

The AI outside of FIFA Clubs is fine! It's alot more difficult to get in behind, but for some reason it's not the case on Clubs. :|

Where else is generated AI used on FIFA? :?

I dunno what you mean.

If I play Manager mode or an exhibition game or whatever, the team I play as is fine. If I play FIFA clubs, the players don't play the way they should, they do stupid things off the ball.

its mostly because the clubs AI players are rated 28-65.

If you look at each players ratings you'll usually find the positioning stat is like 30...they just need to make CPU players on clubs about 70-75..sorted.

The best AI was on FIFA 2008..it was mega hard to score, and when you did, it felt brilliant.

Â