FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Osman and Bilyadetinov in my 2 free gold packs due to having UT last year. Wroking my way up from Bronze though first.

Had a look round and we have...

Bronze: Marshall

Silver: Salifou, Osbourne, Albrighton

Gold: Delfouneso, Gabby, Carew, Heskey, Milner, Downing, A Young, Sidwell, NRC, Petrov, Delph, Bouma, Warnock, Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Davies, L Young, Beye, Guzan, Friedel.

I'm making a German 4-1-2-1-2 atm.

Team is starting to get a bit better now.

My main gripe? The fact that having 100 Chemistry seems to have **** all effect on your players. On the old one it was crucial, but on this I have been beaten by teams with about 30 chemistry, and same rated team. Really **** me off.

I'm making a German 4-1-2-1-2 atm.

Team is starting to get a bit better now.

My main gripe? The fact that having 100 Chemistry seems to have **** all effect on your players. On the old one it was crucial, but on this I have been beaten by teams with about 30 chemistry, and same rated team. Really **** me off.

Are you playing online? There's a glitch at the moment which is being worked on, teams with 100 chemistry really have chemistry of 1 and vice versa. Works okay offline though.

Yeah, played like 17 offline, then 3 online. Lost all 3 online. Lag, and chemistry was shit, so I'm just winning some offline tournaments atm. Bit stupid that you can't change the difficulty. Playing on Semi-Pro and winning every game 10-0 was stupidly boring.

What's your team called?

Very disappointed with the online aspect of it. It seems that chemistry is the only thing that matters. On the online head-to-head my record is 74-6-44 so I'm not bad at the game, yet I lost 8 of my first 9 online games on FUT despite having a much better team, all because their 60-odd rated bronze players had more chemistry than my 70-odd rated silver players. People at FIFA trying to be too clever for themselves again me thinks.

Still a few major improvements needed, keepers coming out when you don't want them to, defenders stepping up after the ball has been played (wtf!?) leaving people in on goal. Just gets annoying, every online game has turned into a through ball and lobfest of late!

Yeah, played like 17 offline, then 3 online. Lost all 3 online. Lag, and chemistry was shit, so I'm just winning some offline tournaments atm. Bit stupid that you can't change the difficulty. Playing on Semi-Pro and winning every game 10-0 was stupidly boring.

What's your team called?

Yeah I know. It's well easy. What I do is try not to sprint as much as your players will get knackered easier. My teams called Inter Ur Sister. Whats yours?

I must be doing something wrong regarding pressuring and trying to keep the ball. Whenever my striker is running alongside a defender, or my defender is running alongside a striker, I always seem to lose out on FUT, I never seem to be able to muscle anybody off the ball it's ridiculous.

I May be being Captain Obvious here but are your players bronze players up against stronger opposition (silver or gold)? Best thing to do if you've got the patience is play in the tournaments and win them then eventually get yourself either a silver or a gold pack if you can afford. If your struggling I'll lend you 1-2k mate.

Nah I'm doing fine in terms of players. I've played over 70 offline games to make some points and then sold Carrick for 11k points so I'm not having a problem there. My team aint bad at all, got the likes of Toldo, Maxwell, Bougherra, vanden Borre, Gago, Andy Johnson, Di Michelle, Nilmar and a few other decent ones. That's what the frustrating thing is. I think they've put to much of an emphasis on the chemistry and it doesn't seem to matter who's in the team, they're playing like bronze level players. I had a whole starting XI of gold players against a bloke with 3 and he just out muscled everyone. I think it's more me not knowing how to win running battles as I have a problem with my Pro character and his strength is 99. :?

Got round to downloading the post-January squad update, and Milner's been nerfed; rated exactly the same as Sidwell in CM. I'm lead to believe that Chris Smalling and Scott Dann are now two of the best young CB's in the game too... quizzical.

Albrighton's been bumped up by 5 points (not that I mind particularly), which seems somewhat generous as I don't actually recall him playing for the first team this season bar one game. Dunne has been upped from his previously dire rating to an 80 which seems fair, and Collins is now level with Cuellar on 78.

I've been playing FUT for the past 2 nights non stop, got a couple of decent players now, Anelka, Marcelo, Cacau, Jon Utaka (:lol:), Miguel, Veloso. Looking at buying Gabby but hes like 35k+ coins! Bought both Villa kits and the Villa badge last night for around 1000 coins combined :)

My Chemistry is pretty low at the moment but i'm just more concentrating on getting a good core squad first then will try to replace with players from the same league/nationality/club.

UT is shit.

Chemistry is completely ineffective. And seen as UT is all about chemistry, and trying to build a squad of similar players, it just seems pointless doing so.

My mate played with a 9 chemistry team yesterday and won about 5 tournaments (he is evil though).

Well I would imagine it relies more on pure ability than the chemistry but chemistry helps, you can tell when 2 players have high chemistry, they just seem to play well together. I've played my bronze squad with like 20/100 chemistry against some idiots online with high chemistry and beat them quite heavily.

Got round to downloading the post-January squad update, and Milner's been nerfed; rated exactly the same as Sidwell in CM. I'm lead to believe that Chris Smalling and Scott Dann are now two of the best young CB's in the game too... quizzical.

Albrighton's been bumped up by 5 points (not that I mind particularly), which seems somewhat generous as I don't actually recall him playing for the first team this season bar one game. Dunne has been upped from his previously dire rating to an 80 which seems fair, and Collins is now level with Cuellar on 78.

Milner hasn't been 'nerfed' technically his rating in CM has gone up slightly, but it should be much higher.

Gabby has gone up 1, whilst Carew has gone down 1 as well.

Has anybody noticed a difference in gameplay since the update??

My defenders have turned into mongols I swear..mistake after mistake. Running into eachother, miscontroling.

Its really pissing me off. I smashed up control pad in massive rage. Im now on my 4th Dual Shock 3 :lol:

Milner hasn't been 'nerfed' technically his rating in CM has gone up slightly, but it should be much higher.

Gabby has gone up 1, whilst Carew has gone down 1 as well.

Agreed. CM Milner should be atleast 80. 82 would be fair to be honest.

Â