FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I loathe this game online. The patch seems to of made it abit more bearable, though I'm not entirely sure what happened, Gabby can sort of run past players now and I scored a screamer with Sidwell.

Probably just scored my best goal so far. Injury time against Fulham 3-2 down, seconds remaining, Downing gets to the by-line, a pretty poor cross and Petrov hit a Di Canio esque feet of the ground Volley from the edge of the box into the corner to level the match :)

4 matches left, I'm 3 points behind 4th with 2 games in hand!

Fa Cup final to play :)

Probably just scored my best goal so far. Injury time against Fulham 3-2 down, seconds remaining, Downing gets to the by-line, a pretty poor cross and Petrov hit a Di Canio esque feet of the ground Volley from the edge of the box into the corner to level the match :)

You didn't upload it???? :shock:

I'm desperate to score a goal worthy of upload, unfortunately playing with Dags all my goals are scrambled or tapped in.

You didn't upload it???? :shock:

I'm desperate to score a goal worthy of upload, unfortunately playing with Dags all my goals are scrambled or tapped in.

I don't have Xbox Live :cry:

And that's probably because your Dags :lol:

I'm playing a MM career as Notts County and i've found that when signing a player, keep putting their wages up until you get to about 80% interest ( you might not need to get it that high but it works for me ). That way, i've been able to sign most of the players i've been after. Also helps if you add on a bit to the transfer fee if your negotiator skill is quite low.

Obviously, your not gonna sign players like Messi If your starting off as a 2nd division team. Couple of decent ones i signed in my first season was a striker called Orellana, a defender called Regeisson (sp ? ) and a couple of midfielders called Damour, Feghoulli and Sarmiento who are all young, are class, and on low wages too. Managed to sign Delfouenso in my 2nd season and he's a beast in League One... ;)

Been having an absolute shocker today.

I was sitting in 3rd 3 points off 1st place, now I have just gone and lost two on the bounce, 6-1 against Bolton and 5-0 against West Ham :shock:

Don't know what's wrong with me, I don't win every game, but I never usually get hammered like that...

I'll add you later Gabby.

I hate people quitting. Happens so often. As soon as you're 3 goals up, bam, they're gone.I end up drawing or losing games because of it because once I goo one or two goals up I just try ridiculous lobs or long shots (which never go in) and sometimes they end up coming back.

I played a game the other night as the USA against Russia, as part of a World Cup-style tournament, and I won ... 6-5 !?! This was on "Professional" level difficulty mind. It's hard to take the game seriously when you get a score line like that, although pretty much every other game I've played up to this point had a reasonably believable outcome.

Â