FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

Xbox?

Its the lob button with A, I think. I think I have that but not sure.

Thanks for your replies. But I know how to lob the ball, I'm talking about getting the achievements for your virtual pro.

I have most of them, one of the exceptions being "Claim x career assists from lobbed passes"

What I want to know is do lobbed through balls count towards your total of lobbed passes or is it strictly lobbed passes only?

You need to press square mate so yes, a lobbed pass. Best thing to do is just get your pro to lob pass it lightly to somebody like Gabby then just run with him and score... that's what I did anyway.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So **** annoying this game is.

Record before we come on was 24-1-0.

Then we stop playing because of 2 disconnects.

Now the record is 25-1-2.

And we were winning comfortably in both games.

:bang:

Anybody else having problems with Manager Mode? Mine freezes after most games, after the replays at the end. Very annoying, especially seeing as this is the first time I've really played FIFA extensively, and it first happened straight after winning the Champions League with Villa.

People leaving if they go 1-0 down in the first 5 minutes is annoying as well because you don't get the win. Ridiculous.

I hate this, its one of the reasons I don't play online anymore, unless its with people I know.

I found myself passing the ball around deliberately not trying to score until late in the 2nd half to stop these gits disconnecting.

I think EA should put an option in for allowing losers to quit at half time accepting the loss, or if they disconnect after going a goal down then they cant start a new game for half an hour as punishment.

People leaving if they go 1-0 down in the first 5 minutes is annoying as well because you dontotally agree, its driving me mad! I'm not exactly the best player in the world, so when I do have the occasional good game and am winning, these gits always cut off the connection! And old muggins here doesn't get accredited with a win and consequently has probably the worst record online!!! bring in punishments!!! :bang:

I've got into this again. Love playing online. I'm nothing special but I reckon I win 90% of games and play as Villa every time. Nothing better than beating someone who's playing as Barcelona or United with Villa.

Played a guy yesterday who was Arsenal, he took me to extra time at 0-0. I won 5-0 after extra time. brilliant.

It's only because I'm still low int he rankings that i keep winning but it's great!

Yeah wait till you get up the rankings, you start getting some really good players. I always play as villa, I'm aware we don't have the best squad in fifa but Gabby and Ash are so fast that you can basically rip anyone apart with a well timed through ball.

Think im only on like 15 or something, I'm not a bad fifa player just there are people at that level alot better than me. I prefer playing UT now, its a bit more varied, not always playing against Man utd, Barca or Real all the time.

Can't tolerate this game online. I like to have fun when I play, and due to the slight lag you get with passing the ball etc it's just not possible. I've played it quite a bit, got to level 17 or something and won about 65% of my games. But Fifa 09 online was a better game IMO

It is pretty naff online.

Every goal is either 2-on-1 on the keeper and they just pass it accross for a tap in, or a lob which a keeper can't sem to do anything about.

The defensive AI is the worst thing about it though. Use LB and pass when running at the defense and you're in because they won't track the runner. Ever.

It is pretty naff online.

Every goal is either 2-on-1 on the keeper and they just pass it accross for a tap in, or a lob which a keeper can't sem to do anything about.

The defensive AI is the worst thing about it though. Use LB and pass when running at the defense and you're in because they won't track the runner. Ever.

It's not a problem that exists outside online either, if the computer has the AI to not screw up, why can't user controlled teams?

The passing is my biggest problem online, So often a pass will go to the player wide left, rather than somebody at your immediate left, and touches are often heavy because of the lag, it's only slight but when you play offline you realise just how smooth it is compared to online.

And finally, the game its self runs nothing like football, games are dependant, quite literally on having 2 strikers up front, hit it to them, bypass the midfield, hold it up and wait for the other striker to make a move in behind, seriously dull.

Not normally one to save goals, but this one made me celebrate a little.

And yes, I'm playing as the baggies, but I hate being decent teams on this, little too easy.

Â