How do you wipe yer arse?

TheSufferingVilla

Do you wipe your arse:  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wipe your arse:

• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

Voinjama, this is not as weird, although I find this thread a little disturbing, we all have to shit and therefore really unless you like shit around your ass, wipe it. So it's a question on something you have to do it.

Sorta like which hand do you hold your knife and fork in....but a little more gruesome.

However what you said in another thread is not something you have to do, it's just some very weird/freakish fantasy.

Can tell weve won **** all for the past 15 years
Hmm. :?

Woodytom's topics of discussion for the day are how shit Laursen was and how little Villa have won. :suspect:

Hopefully the mods will be on the case :detect:

• 2 years later...

There is one downside to wiping standing up which I was just recently reminded of (and hence why I resurrect this thread, one of the greatest in the annals of OT).

When you combine this with being a single guy, and thus not bothering to install the bog roll into a dispensing apparatus but instead just letting the roll sit atop the toilet or a nearby shelf, it occasionally transpires that the roll gets dropped into the dirty water, thereby rendering a roll useless.

This is an event that doesn't happen often enough to make any effort to avoid it worthwhile, but it is most annoying.

Where is the 3 sea shells option for **** sake

I tried using a toothbrush once it wasn't my own it was someone i hated at the time at a stag weekend

Whenever i seen him smile throughout the trip i was smiling inside

Â