• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

Standing Up?

50% [ 53 ]

Sitting Down?

49% [ 51 ]

What are the other 1% doing?

Bidet. :winkold:

working on opinion surveys as i do, i can pretty much assume that that missing 1% is due to rounding the figures .....

EDIT/UPdate - actual figures are:

standing: 50.96%

sitting 49.03%

really, that should be rounded as 51% and 49%. The rounding is not workign correctly.

If it is rounding to the closest whole number, there is no reason whatsoever that teh two %ages, should not equal 100.

However, clearly it's just rounding to 0 decimal places, hence the discrepancy.

I'm a sitter

One thing that does piis me off slighty ot but when I have a piss I could shake for 5 minutes but I always get a dribble when i put my old man away. Must be the size of my schlong :lol:

Just had a self cleaner!....Life don't get much better than that.

also known as an Angel Poo.

It's great when that happens.

Nearly as good as a ghost poo. Thats when it it flies out and vanishes round the u-bend with no trace of it ever existing. Had one of those a few months back. It was a good day :lol:

Ghost Poo

Just had a self cleaner!....Life don't get much better than that.

also known as an Angel Poo.

It's great when that happens.

Nearly as good as a ghost poo. Thats when it it flies out and vanishes round the u-bend with no trace of it ever existing. Had one of those a few months back. It was a good day :lol:

Ghost Poo

Which in turn, gets better when you barely need to wipe. Just a wee safety wipe and you're sorted.

My housemates all stand up. It even had me questioning my own methods. They thought that sitting down would involve frontal entry like a girl after a number 1.

I later clarified what I do. I sit and put my weight onto my left cheek, arm back, wipe, inspect and drown.

Â